Cleveland Police investigate five separate shootings overnig

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Cleveland Police investigate five separate shootings overnig

Post by pirateguy191 »

In the great city of Cleveland. :shock:
Cleveland Police are investigating five separate shootings Saturday. Anyone with information should contact Cleveland Police immediately.
http://www.woio.com/story/17129471/clev ... -overnight
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
join or die

Re: Cleveland Police investigate five separate shootings ove

Post by join or die »

Funny that there was no mention of whether the suspects are chl holders.
The government, or anyone else for that matter, doesn't have the right to tell me what i need or don't need.
jose45

Post by jose45 »

Another exciting night in party town.Seems to be all bar or party related.I would seriously doubt that any of these fine folks were CHL holders.I won't travel in Cleveland in the daytime unless I'm armed.After midnight fogeddaboudit. :shock:
"Lord, make me fast and accurate.Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.Let not my last thought be "If I only had my gun"
And Lord,if today is truly the day that you call me home.Let Me Die In A Pile of Hot Empty Brass.- Patriots Prayer- III% NRA,OFCC
jose45

Post by jose45 »

join or die wrote:Funny that there was no mention of whether the suspects are chl holders.
If they were you can be sure it would have been mentioned or soon will be.
"Lord, make me fast and accurate.Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine.Let not my last thought be "If I only had my gun"
And Lord,if today is truly the day that you call me home.Let Me Die In A Pile of Hot Empty Brass.- Patriots Prayer- III% NRA,OFCC
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

jose45 wrote:
join or die wrote:Funny that there was no mention of whether the suspects are chl holders.
If they were you can be sure it would have been mentioned or soon will be.
The lack of a CHL being mentioned tells us what we need to know! :)
Abandon ye all HOPE!