Ohio CCW holder in possession of stolen MP5

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Millhouse

Ohio CCW holder in possession of stolen MP5

Post by Millhouse »

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/a ... pon/nKPs3/

Hope this doesn't hurt the "CCW holders are law abiding citizens who don't commit serious crimes" movement.
Tweed Ring

Re: Ohio CCW holder in possession of stolen MP5

Post by Tweed Ring »

I don't accept the premise that all Ohio Concealed Carry licensees are without sin. I think that is a premise which is impossible to reach or maintain.

I'm responsible for my own actions or lack thereof. Other people can carry their own water. Clearly, group punishment and group blame went out with religious schools and the military.
pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

100% membership all Saints are not a requirement. The math still shows we are the most law abiding group as a whole..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
JonasM

Post by JonasM »

I prefer to use the term "good guys (and gals)" instead of "law-abiding". While also not 100% accurate, I believe it's closer to what I wish to convey about CHL holders.