link to news article about armed intruder

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

bones

link to news article about armed intruder

Post by bones »

why i keep a gun within reach at night and dont bring a tennis racket to a knife fight

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/16677 ... in-kitchen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Allen County Sheriff's Office Sgt. Alan Mefferd said he does not expect any problems arising from people with concealed carry licenses. History has shown those with concealed carry licenses are among the most law-abiding segment of the population. Otherwise, they would not be eligible for a license that gives them the right to carry a concealed handgun, he said...
ohiophotog

Re: link to news article about armed intruder

Post by ohiophotog »

Ohhh an iPad and a check. I am willing to bet the other weapons are being equally sensationalized otherwise they would have said what they actually were. I bet it was a screwdriver.

Also. Are they inferring that the iPad is a weapon? " contents include an iPad, other weapons and a check ....."
- OK. Jokes over. Bring back the Constitution.
- Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by stupidity.
- No trees were harmed during the transmission of this message, however a ton of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.