Lions Tigers and Bears - Zanesville, OHIO

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Lions Tigers and Bears - Zanesville, OHIO

Post by Bruenor »

This is a throwback to a story from a couple months ago where the guy released all his exotic animals in zanesville..

Proarms did an interviews with the Sheriffs Department about how they handled the situation. More details than you saw on the news that's for sure.. What weapons were used, type of ammo, effectiveness of ammo, etc.. An interesting listen. I think I'll be looking a bit harder at that 30 Caliber battle rifle Meanstreaker is always goin on about..

Podcast Link
http://proarmspodcast.com/2012/01/15/li ... ars-oh-my/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

as well as links to the final reports from the Sheriffs office.
http://www.ohiomuskingumsheriff.org/thompson_rpts.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Enjoy !
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
awalker19

Re: Lions Tigers and Bears - Zanesville, OHIO

Post by awalker19 »

Great interview. It is amazing that they were putting 30-40 rounds in the cats.
"He who does not prevent a crime, when he can, encourages it"

"quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"