Posted store owner killed

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ohiozx3

Re: Posted store owner killed

Post by ohiozx3 »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:The real story here is that Cincinnati made it 14 days without a homicide.
2004exrider wrote:The criminal must not have known that murder is also illegal in the store. They must now make signs to prevent such activities.

Jimmy
^^^ LOL
Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

djthomas wrote:So for example when Glocksmith started this thread in the bottom he might put something like <CPZCrime> and <InnocentDeath>, or if he didn't any other forum member could include it in their response. We could have other tags like <LEOCrime>, <CHLCrime>, <Castle>, <BGDeath>, <SDShooting>, <Robbery>, <Ohio>, <NonOhio> etc. I wouldn't want to get too carried away but we could probably come up with a dozen or so tags that cover just about all the typical situations of interest.

If the powers that be support the idea I'd be willing to help make sure that all the news stories are appropriately tagged. Just a thought.
Not to go on a tangent on this thread but I agree with that. Maybe a few mods that have access to that forum only. I know back in the day I was a semi-mod on another forum. I was in charge of "group activities" and was a mod for that subforum only. A select few of us with the ability to maybe only edit posts in that forum and the only job is to make sure appropriate tags are in place on the first post. I personally think that would be very helpful especially when trying to change future laws which would be very beneficial to this group.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

pirateguy191 wrote:
Jake wrote:Tracking these incidents and compiling them would serve us well (potentially).

Has anyone begun this by any chance?
That's a great idea. Maybe something that we could get members involved in. Would it be feasible to start a discussion forum specifically for these type of encounters?
Or a non discussion forum...posts only.
Mods could clean up duplicate posts.

I'll run it up the flag pole.

Perhaps a subforum in Real Life encounters.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:The real story here is that Cincinnati made it 14 days without a homicide.

Yes indeed...I had my money on mere hours into the new year!
"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time"
3 Guy Supply, 01 FFL, NRA Certified firearms instructors. Ask me about CCW classes.
Firearm refinishing services available.