Police kill armed eighth-grader in Texas

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BlueMR2

Re: Police kill armed eighth-grader in Texas

Post by BlueMR2 »

TV's aren't a right, perhaps we can require training and an intelligence test before one can get their "TV license"... Keep ignorant and just downright dumb people from watching and "learning" from that trash. :-)
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

blah wrote:I saw an article today where the parents are questioning the use of force against the kid. I'm sorry, but given the facts we've seen so far, the police had no choice but to shoot. It's sad. I'm sure they wish they didn't have to do it. But a pellet gun looks damn real in most cases. You can't tell.
The parents should be questioning themselves and what led their son to take a toy gun that looks blatently real to school, not blaming anyone else.

It's like I see facebook bullying on the rise and parents want the police, schools, etc to deal with it. Ummm...how about be a parent and tell your kid to stay off it if they are being bullied or delete the idiot doing it.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
D-Day
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by D-Day »

BlueMR2 wrote:TV's aren't a right, perhaps we can require training and an intelligence test before one can get their "TV license"... Keep ignorant and just downright dumb people from watching and "learning" from that trash. :-)
Careful what you wish for. They do that in Britain.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good looking corpse.
Rand Paul 2016