Newscomerstown Oh cop make up story about being shot

A place for sharing news stories related to armed citizens, law enforcement & 2A/CCW topics.

Please note that when linking to an article you must cite the source URL and provide no more than a brief preview of the article to ensure fair-use standards are met.

NO DOCUMENT DUMPING.

Posts in violation of these rules are subject to immediate deletion without warning.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

Newscomerstown Oh cop make up story about being shot

Postby M-Quigley » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 am

M-Quigley

Re: Newscomerstown Oh cop make up story about being shot

Postby Brian D. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Would be kinda interesting to follow this story as it goes through the legal system. "I have a problem" and "I need help" are sometimes said in earnest, sometimes just to get out of a jam of one's own making.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Brian D.

Postby ashtabula » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 pm

How exactly does one attempt suicide and end up shooting himself in the arm? Perhaps there is a third story in the works.
ashtabula

Postby deanimator » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:51 am

Brian D. wrote:"I have a problem" and "I need help" are sometimes said in earnest, sometimes just to get out of a jam of one's own making.

Just ask Daniel Harless...
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
deanimator

Postby JU-87 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 am

Just another example of a highly trained law enforcement officer.
I wonder if he has a "thin blue line" sticker on his car? :roll:
Or one of those "bastardized" USA flags in front of his house? (a US flag, but in black & white, with one blue stripe. Weird.)
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He knew war,and was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Postby pirateguy191 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:32 pm

JU-87 wrote:Just another example of a highly trained law enforcement officer.
I wonder if he has a "thin blue line" sticker on his car? :roll:
Or one of those "bastardized" USA flags in front of his house? (a US flag, but in black & white, with one blue stripe. Weird.)

You could probably head down there and find out.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
pirateguy191

Postby catfish86 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm

http://www.whio.com/news/breaking-news/man-cleared-newcomerstown-officer-shooting-considers-suing/CAV3154sBHWzzujebdIvlI/

If you scroll down on the Walmart Discharge incident, there is a story that a man was taken into custody as a suspect in that shooting. Anybody care to guess whether that was a mild mannered affair. I am willing to guess it was pretty rough with plenty of gun pointing at a minimum. The guy is contemplating suing. This guy needs slammed for this...false report, inducing panic etc. What happens if this "suspect" had made a wrong move?
God,
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can
and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Carrying a gun is a right, not a crime.

Gun control is racist.
catfish86
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Postby Sevens » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:16 pm

This cop hopefully goes down HARD, I can't even find the words for how much this peeves me off.

However, I personally find it to be a golden nugget of pure goodness that this human excrement meth head turdstain who was initially blamed for this gets a face full, hands-on experience of being a victim, finally, given the crap life he's led this far with who knows how many victims in his wake.

I hope he OD's before he wins any lawsuit... he's absolutely going to OD if/after winning one.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Postby deanimator » Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:01 am

Sevens wrote:This cop hopefully goes down HARD, I can't even find the words for how much this peeves me off.

However, I personally find it to be a golden nugget of pure goodness that this human excrement meth head turdstain who was initially blamed for this gets a face full, hands-on experience of being a victim, finally, given the crap life he's led this far with who knows how many victims in his wake.

I hope he OD's before he wins any lawsuit... he's absolutely going to OD if/after winning one.

The problem with that is that Toby Hoover feels EXACTLY the same way about you or any other NON-criminal gun owner abused by the police.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
deanimator

Postby Sevens » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:06 pm

I definitely don't give a flop what THoover thinks. I find no "problem" with my thought process on this, others may see it differently and that's fine as well.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Return to In The News