Picture Sizes

See this forum for the rules that govern users engaging in discussions on this website. Includes links to the Ohioans For Concealed Carry privacy policy.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Stryker74, JediSkipdogg, Jake, evan price, djmac1964, Derek D., Bryan Torok, schmieg, sabalo, oldmic, OldManTod, NavyChief, MrMagoo, Morne, MeanStreaker, jgarvas, JustaShooter, 3FULLMAGS+1, Coordinators

OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Picture Sizes

Post by OldManTod »

All:

Everytime I goto post pix I have to dig through the rules again, so I am taking it upon myself to specifically call out picture details (I hope nobody minds):

"..... the following guidelines apply to all images posted. Avatars are to be no larger than 128 x 128 pixels at no higher the 100 dpi. No avatar image may be larger than 50K. Animated avatars are not permitted. No images are permitted in signature lines. No image may be posted that are larger than 640 x 480 pixels at no higher than 200 dpi. No image may be larger than 300K....."

- T
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Picture Sizes

Post by NavyChief »

Slightly updated:
Rules, Policies, Disclaimers, and Terms of Service
Amended 10/19/2006

• Not all users of the forum have high-speed connections, or enjoy being distracted or slowed down by graphics intensive posts. With this in mind, the following guidelines apply to all images posted. Avatars are to be no larger than 128 x 128 pixels at no higher the 100 dpi. No avatar image may be larger than 50K. Animated avatars are not permitted. No images are permitted in signature lines. No image may be posted that is larger than 640 x 480 pixels at no higher than 200 dpi. No image may be larger than 300K. Any image larger than this size may be linked to (displayed on another site) using a text link or a smaller image (thumbnail) for display on this forum.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.