PERSONAL ATTACKS NO LONGER TOLERATED

See this forum for the rules that govern users engaging in discussions on this website. Includes links to the Ohioans For Concealed Carry privacy policy.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Stryker74, JediSkipdogg, Jake, evan price, djmac1964, Derek D., Bryan Torok, schmieg, sabalo, oldmic, OldManTod, NavyChief, MrMagoo, Morne, MeanStreaker, jgarvas, JustaShooter, 3FULLMAGS+1, Coordinators

jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

PERSONAL ATTACKS NO LONGER TOLERATED

Post by jgarvas »

Personal attacks or behavior by members of the forums that is derogatory towards other members and their posts is not going to be tolerated.

The volunteer moderators that help us "police" common sense on these forums are being put in too many questionable situations where they do not want to moderate, but then when they don't the topic spins out of control.

If we determine that repeat trolls/offenders are pushing the buttons of other forums members to start flame wars and spiraling out of control discussions that have less to do with the topic at hand and more to do with egotistical showing off, we will begin temporarily and/or permanently disabling repeat offenders.

These forums are here for free, for the general gun owning public to discuss issues of interest to them as a community. Abusers will not be tolerated for the sake of those people here interested in communicating in a peaceful and professional environment.

Trolls will be booted without warning.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.