OFCC MEMBER? - Update your profile for me...

See this forum for the rules that govern users engaging in discussions on this website. Includes links to the Ohioans For Concealed Carry privacy policy.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Stryker74, JediSkipdogg, Jake, evan price, djmac1964, Derek D., Bryan Torok, schmieg, sabalo, oldmic, OldManTod, NavyChief, MrMagoo, Morne, MeanStreaker, jgarvas, JustaShooter, 3FULLMAGS+1, Coordinators

Newcomer
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: OFCC MEMBER? - Update your profile for me...

Post by Newcomer »

:lol:
"You don't have to agree with everything I say...but eventually you'll come to your senses."
http://www.gunauction.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

The year drop down on mine only goes to 2010.
Being a musician, I prefer when it goes to "11".

For you guys whose wen to 2011, what version are you using?
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Jake wrote:The year drop down on mine only goes to 2010.
Hmm...the only drop-downs I see on that page are for birthday. Now, I can't be sure, but I'm guessing you weren't born this year. :lol:

If I'm understanding what Jeff has done, what you put in the field for your membership expiration is immaterial as his script will wipe it out and put the date that OFCC has on file in there anyway. You should just have your membership #, street #, and zip code filled in.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
Scavok

Post by Scavok »

Jake hasn't been given the secret handshake yet.

P.S.
Jake wrote:Being a musician, I prefer when it goes to "11".
+1 for obscure reference to This Is Spinal Tap
My sig line violated TOS so now it is gone...
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

Jake wrote:The year drop down on mine only goes to 2010.

For you guys whose wen to 2011, what version are you using?
Lefty - just like my rifle shooting.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

x
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

jgarvas wrote:If you're an OFCC member please take a minute to update your forums profile.

1. In the top left corner of every screen under the "Board Index" text is a "User Control Panel" link. Click that.
2. In there, click on the profile tab and scroll down.

Please enter your membership number and your zip code. However, if you don't want a Site Supporter logo to show up near your name, don't do what I just said :)

If you don't know your membership number you can look at any prior newsletter. Its usually a four digit number printed on the mailing label. The five digit zip code on that label is also what we have on record. If you can't come up with your membership number, enter 9999 for me along with your zip code. We'll try to back fill any 9999 entry by matching email addresses.

In the very near future the Site Supporter logo will be connected to the membership database to automate the process (and to automate taking it away). Another benefit of populating both fields is that we'll push your membership expiration date back into your profile page (only you can see your own). You can change those fields, but they'll just get written over.
Thank you,

Maybe now some of our more "distinguished" members will realize I am here for the long haul, not trolling to bash law enforcement.

BTW,,,,,
Love the organization and everything it does!!
(That's why I joined)
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
2004exrider

Post by 2004exrider »

I put all this info in months ago and it still wont update it for me? :?

Jimmy
Know Guns, Know Safety, Know Peace
No Guns, No Safety, No Peace
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

2004exrider wrote:I put all this info in months ago and it still wont update it for me? :?

Jimmy
Its not automated yet. I'm writing the code from scratch and I don't want to activate it and have everyone who has a Site Supporter logo lose it for an extended period of time. If you want one, please follow the directions posted in the forums for requesting the logo to be added manually.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

I put my info in around a month ago and still no Site Supporter. Did I not enter it right?
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

Squirrel wrote:I put my info in around a month ago and still no Site Supporter. Did I not enter it right?
Please see the post immediately above yours.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.