More accurate to say i'm back.

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

crunchy_in_milk

More accurate to say i'm back.

Post by crunchy_in_milk »

In a previous life I was centermass, or centerofmass, something like that. But since then I forgot the passwords, changed emails and phones. Not to mention this site was blocked at work so my auto sign in info got lost. I treated myself to a new laptop for the home, courtesy tax refund, and decided to re-join the kinship of y'all gun enthusiasts after a year or so. I'll fill in the pertinent information as I go. So hello once again from NWO.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: More accurate to say i'm back.

Post by Javelin Man »

Welcome back!!
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: More accurate to say i'm back.

Post by Pops Fun »

Welcome, enjoy.
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan