New member from NW Ohio

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Re: New member from NW Ohio

Post by pirateguy191 »

Welcome, did you take a class or just apply using your military status? Not that it should make a difference but.........
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

My license came back Monday. It took 34 days total. The Williams County Sheriff Department was very helpful and professional. I like small town living.

P.S. I got to meet and play with their new K9 while I was there picking up my license. It was a nice bonus.
When one is willing to give their life in defense of another, the meaning of partner has no bounds.
Ginger

Post by Ginger »

pirateguy191 wrote:Welcome, did you take a class or just apply using your military status? Not that it should make a difference but.........
I used my military ID. The person processing applications said that military personnel that have a clearance typically take much longer than civilian applicants. She couldn't explain why and thought it was ridiculous.
When one is willing to give their life in defense of another, the meaning of partner has no bounds.