New member from Lewis Center

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

PantacUSA

New member from Lewis Center

Post by PantacUSA »

Hello! I am here actually representing our company, based out of Columbus. I don't think there are many tactical gear manufactures in Ohio, so I figure we should drop-in and say "hi". I promise I am not here to spam the forum trying to sell you stuff, but we ARE looking for feedback - comments on existing products etc. Anyway hopefully this post will serve as a quick into, and I hope industry partners are welcome in this forum. I look forward to chatting with all the experts here!

Wallace
AlanM

Re: New member from Lewis Center

Post by AlanM »

Since he didn't post it.
FYI: Pantac USA
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Welcome!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
PantacUSA

Post by PantacUSA »

AlanM wrote:Since he didn't post it.
FYI: Pantac USA
Thanks for sharing our website! I didn't want to come across as trying to sell products here (that's not my primarily intent) so i haven't posted anything related to the company. Does anyone know if there is an admin/mod I should PM and make an introduction?

W.
BobK

Post by BobK »

Glad you are here, WELCOME!!
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

PantacUSA wrote:
Thanks for sharing our website! I didn't want to come across as trying to sell products here (that's not my primarily intent) so i haven't posted anything related to the company. Does anyone know if there is an admin/mod I should PM and make an introduction?...
Good heavens, DON'T talk to the coordinators (managers) of OFCC !!

Their annual Party In The Park is coming up in August (you're invited) and if you mention that you SELL stuff, they will be all over you asking for donations of items to use for door prizes and raffle prizes at the picnic.

And when they find out JUST HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO THE PARK (Liberty Park at 2845 Home Rd), they MAY even ask you to be a SPONSOR and cover the costs of catering or shelter rental. That could be HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS...or more !! :shock:

And I'm sure you don't want THAT kind of grief, even if it meant you might get to hang a banner at the picnic or get some on-line advertising on this forum.

You should be cautious of any PM you get from schmieg or stryker74. I think schmeig is handing over the reins of organizing the PITP to stryker74, but either one of them (or others) might harass you.

I'm not a coordinator with OFCC (anymore), but I still know how those guys operate.

Watch your six!

(because that's probably where your wallet is located)

:D :P :mrgreen: :twisted:
MyWifeSaidYes
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Oh...by the way...

Welcome to the forum !!

:wink:
MyWifeSaidYes