Indiana Resident visiting for a few months: Hello!

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Maximinus Thrax

Indiana Resident visiting for a few months: Hello!

Post by Maximinus Thrax »

Evening!

I'm an IN resident in the Dayton area for some training so I figured I'd find a local forum and get settled in for the duration of my stay. I'm an active member of http://ingunowners.com/forums/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; under this same name.
Shut up and color!
Brian D.

Re: Indiana Resident visiting for a few months: Hello!

Post by Brian D. »

Welcome! Your timing for this visit is fortunate as Ohio just recently started recognizing most other states' carry licenses. Before March 23 you Hoosiers were sort of out of luck in that regard while in the Buckeye state.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
Maximinus Thrax

Post by Maximinus Thrax »

Brian D. wrote:Welcome! Your timing for this visit is fortunate as Ohio just recently started recognizing most other states' carry licenses. Before March 23 you Hoosiers were sort of out of luck in that regard while in the Buckeye state.
That bill was the source of no small amount of discussion over on INGO. We were quite glad to see you guys got it through!

I'm glad this forum has a decent activity level. There are actually a good number of gun owner forums for this state but this one seems to have the highest activity level from what I can tell.
Shut up and color!