crazy story to tell

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

nateoiler2710

crazy story to tell

Post by nateoiler2710 »

Massive brawl happened outside today. Some words were exchanged police were called. This is nothing new in my neighborhood. But the crazy part of the story comes in when everyone was outside watching everything happening and a guys going crazy saying hes gonna kill everybody. He goes in his house and comes back out with a gun waving it around say hes gonna shoot everybody. At this point im wondering if i should intervene and i decided not to. But two old men come out with shotguns pointing at this guy telling him to drop the gun. They disarm this drunk idiot and hand the perps gun over to the police when they arrived 20 minutes later. Just thought id share with this community.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: crazy story to tell

Post by Javelin Man »

I would've armed up with a strong rifle behind proper cover. Kudos to the old men with shotguns handling it old-school style.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
A_F

Post by A_F »

sounds like that guy's life is about to change.

Would be interesting to hear what the charges brought against him will be.

Can you keep us up to date if it's convenient?
nateoiler2710

Post by nateoiler2710 »

I forgot to tell you guys that one of the old men who disarmed the idiot was robbed by 4 thugs a few years back. He shot 3 of them for a total of 2 dead and 1 wounded. Everyone in my neighbor"hood" know not to mess with em.
nateoiler2710

Post by nateoiler2710 »

And hes still on the loose. All the old guys did was disarm him. He dropped his pistol and once the old guys posture changed be darted off almost running into a tree. The cops came and took the gun as evidence
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

In what part of town was this?
MyWifeSaidYes
nateoiler2710

Post by nateoiler2710 »

Westside. Im in wildwood villiage. Do you know where the hilltop is?
nateoiler2710

Post by nateoiler2710 »

Prior to the disarming this guy 10tv had a story on their last encounter ill post the link.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... ehended//u]
nateoiler2710

Post by nateoiler2710 »

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... prehended/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BobK

Post by BobK »

nateoiler2710 wrote:Westside. Im in wildwood villiage. Do you know where the hilltop is?
My memory may be failing me, but isn't Wildwood Village over on La Vista Dr near St Margaret of Cortona Church off N Hague? I've always considered that area to be the San Margherita area, not the Hilltop. Hilltop is south of I-70 and west of the CSX railroad.

Either way, sounds like your apartment complex has turned pretty rough.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

I question the wisdom of an armed civilian or civilians disarming a drunk who is brandishing a firearm. There are people who are paid to take these risks. Moreover, this is bargaining unit work.
nateoiler2710

Post by nateoiler2710 »

He was brandishing and muzzle sweeping 3 different crowds of people. I dont think it was wrong to disarm him at all. If anything he should be lucky he didnt recieve a shotgun blast. If you play stupid games you get stupid prizes. Im glad i wasnt forced to intervene. He was past the point of talking down. And it takes forever for the cops to respond.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Zimmerman, et. al.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Hmm, shotgun blast at perp, pellets missing and hitting the crowd. I see little good in this, good thing the shots weren't needed. A rifle would have a single projectile and you could choose your background.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Typically, and unless family members are in jeopardy, I am disinclined to be involved in such situations. If I cannot leave, I intend to be a good witness, as long as I do not place myself at risk. Iron Triangle of Trouble, etc.