crazy story to tell

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: crazy story to tell

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

Nate-

I agree with BobK that you are a bit north of what's considered the Hilltop...BUT it's apparent that the "Hilltop" is spreading. :oops:

And as far as response time? The 15th precinct is either hanging out around Hilliard (opposite end of your precinct) or they're assisting the 19th precinct (Hilltop). So, yeah...slow response times wouldn't surprise me.

I grew up on the west side and still have a house in Galloway. (Want to buy it? :) )
MyWifeSaidYes
Ray81
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: crazy story to tell

Post by Ray81 »

If I see a bad guy physically attacking an innocent bystander I will intervene and try to stop the attack because the only reason I'm alive is because some strangers intervened and saved my life when I was attacked.

The only problem is sometimes you don't know if the person being attacked is a good guy or some criminal with bad history.

I also practice opening the video app on my phone and then dial app in case I have to record and call 911 at the same time.