permit approved but a catch

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

djthomas

Re: permit approved but a catch

Post by djthomas »

Definitely a TOS issue going on here (and not by MWSY).

I'll say this and then stop. It's funny how some people seem to attract the attention of the authorities at every turn and yet many others get through life with just one or two speeding tickets.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

^^^ YUP.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
tbrew85

Post by tbrew85 »

Look, I like most of mwsy's posts. Most are educational with a twinge of sarcasm.

Nateoiler is obviously new and uneducated in this realm. He didn't listen to well founded advice. He did in fact get lucky by being stopped by an officer that chose not to charge when he clearly could have. All I'm saying is how about we continue to educate rather than berate and tell someone not to ever come back to this site? Was that really necessary? Maybe he can't or won't be educated, but other new members and visitors surely can.

As far as TOS, yes mwsy post was much closer to a violation than Nateoiler was.
Proud father of a US Army Soldier

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert Heinlein
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.