New from Delaware County

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

LockedAndLoaded740

New from Delaware County

Post by LockedAndLoaded740 »

Hello everyone, just wanted to say that this forum has been really informational and is by far the best gun forum in Ohio. A little about me: I have been a resident of Delaware County for the last 3 years, before moving here I lived in Springfield, Ohio. Ive had my CHL for the last 2 years(took my class at Blackwing). I really keep up on all the changes in law and if i've ever had a question about anything I've been able to come to this site and either find the answer or be led to the answer by your links. Looking forward to more great reads and information on this sight!!!!!
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: New from Delaware County

Post by Aesinsp »

Hello and welcome.
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

If the mood strikes you, please visit the Woodland Cigar store in downtown Delaware. Concealed carry friendly.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome to OFCC!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
JustJack
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by JustJack »

Welcome aboard!
IANAL, YMMV, other standard disclaimers, yada, yada, yada, etc, ad nauseum, in infinitum.
"If stupidity was painful, I would be deaf from all the screaming." - Samuel A. Grim
LockedAndLoaded740

Post by LockedAndLoaded740 »

Tweed Ring wrote:If the mood strikes you, please visit the Woodland Cigar store in downtown Delaware. Concealed carry friendly.
Nice shop, I go there often. Sticks Up!!!
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Typically, in the evening, when in attendance, I sit in the tan chair by the window. I can watch both doors from that chair. Ask Ed about the political guys. Please introduce yourself.
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852