Another new guy.

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Pastor Dan

Re: Another new guy.

Post by Pastor Dan »

Yep, Norton Sporting Goods. Good place. Roughly six or eight miles from our church.

Still waiting for authority on the PM system here, but you'll hear from me once that channel is open.

Peace.
"It's too bad all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair." -- George Burns.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Pastor Dan wrote:Yep, Norton Sporting Goods. Good place. Roughly six or eight miles from our church.

Still waiting for authority on the PM system here, but you'll hear from me once that channel is open.

Peace.
I believe you can start to do PM's after 5 posts, looks like you hit that threshhold.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Sig1144

Post by Sig1144 »

Welcome. Hats off to a bi-vocational pastor.
Sig1144

Post by Sig1144 »

Pastor Dan wrote:Yep, Norton Sporting Goods. Good place. Roughly six or eight miles from our church.
I've been there a few times, after shooting at the Delaware range, nice place with helpful guys and decent prices.

I wonder, you got "no guns" signs posted at your church?