Princess "The white supremacist"

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

african queen

Princess "The white supremacist"

Post by african queen »

Hello everyone! Most of you know me as Princess the black, white supremacist. Just dropping in to say hello! 8)
The reason I chose this username is because I organized a protest to crash the anti hb 203 supporters and they decided to call me and fellow attendees white supremacists. It's an inside joke with the people that attended that day. So no worries, I am not actually a white supremacist. :p

Here is my fb page so you can see that I am actually from Africa. If you want to send me a request, please send me a private message to tell me who you are.
https://www.facebook.com/princess.kuevor
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Princess "The white supremacist"

Post by djmac1964 »

Hello Princess, and welcome!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
slowquest

Post by slowquest »

There has to be one heck of a story behing this...... :shock: :wink:
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Welcome ...
Just a little info...
Princess was with us at the State House Advocacy Day, and has been on several open carry walks and has testified in the State House for gun bills. Glad you signed up... :D
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Welcome Princess, haven't met you yet but we are friends on Facebook. I'm one of the northern Ohio friends of Carolyn, Chuck and the rest of the central Ohio crew.

Jeff.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Oakley-wannabe

Post by Oakley-wannabe »

Welcome, Princess!
Never apologize for who you are.
Never give up.
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
BobK

Post by BobK »

Welcome Princess! Chuck filled me in on a bit of his interactions with you. Wish there was a big "Thumbs Up" emoticon here, but the mods tell me no more emoticons!

I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

Princess!!!!!!!!
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Aesinsp »

Hello and welcome. Glad to have you on the side of gun rights!
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Welcome to the forums, Princess!
Everyone wants to know your story, so please, when you have time, share it with us all

I re-sized the pic you wanted to use for an avatar and put it on your face book page.

Missed you at the gun show this weekend, we had a good time
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
techguy85

Post by techguy85 »

When Chuck told me about them calling you that, I couldn't believe it.
Wellcome to the boards.
african queen

Post by african queen »

Hello everyone and thank you for the warm welcome! I am going to explain why I chose the username I did because I hear that some people are freaking out about it.

In October of 2013 I saw a facebook invite for a "stop stand your ground in Ohio" invite on a friends page. I clicked on it and to my horror they were claiming the bill was "unfair to poor and black communities".https://www.facebook.com/events/201421623368677/ When I saw this I was immediately {inappropriate language} off and offended. I decided I needed to do something about it so I started contacting different firearm groups to make broadcasts for me and I eventually started gaining momentum. Within 3 days at least 20 people had showed up and that is where I met Carolyn, Chuck, Dave N, Jeff, and several other people. Everyone helped me in one way or another, either by showing up or by bringing signs, calling the police department to notify them of our event and so on.

The day of the event about 20 people showed up and it was great! I was very excited to meet all these new people. I called abc 6 the day before and even got to be on TV! I wish they would have shown the whole interview but we all know how the news is. :roll:

After the interview they wanted to take some additional footage and one of the opponents decided to try and crash my interview by standing in front of the camera and talking about skittles and ice tea. I was very annoyed but me being the intellect I am I decided to ask her what she knows about the bill. She couldn't answer any questions and all she talked about was skittles, iced tea and Trayvon Martin. She eventually stormed off with and I said "Have a nice day!" as she left. We had a good laugh about it afterward. Their group eventually came out of the church to do their walk so we set ourselves up at different places of their walk so they would see us and see our signs. They had more than 50 people but they were loud and boisterous. I noticed a woman taking pictures of me from their group so I decided to start walking with her and ask her some questions about what she knew about self defense in Ohio. She also could not answer my questions and was referring to the TM/GZ case yet again. I explained that this is not the same thing. I kept trying to ask her questions and she would never answer them so I eventually gave up on her.

Their group walked to the front of the state house where the statue's are and they created a "circle" to try and keep us out. One of them didn't even realize that I was against them, wearing a Gadsden shirt, and holstering my Smith and Wesson M+P on my right hip and tried to invite me into the circle based on my color. I said "No thank you, I am actually against you guys". He quickly shut up and I let them complete their circle so we could listen to what they were trying to say. Several members of their group were harassing me while I tried to listen. I spoke with Jeff a few times to try and calm myself down so I would not respond to them but some of their members started trying to block my sign so I did the grown up thing and moved to another spot. More of their members followed me and that is when I asked one of the officers behind me to ask them to leave me alone and stop following me. One of them claimed "omg your scaring me with your gun!" and I just laughed it off. I said "If your scared of mine then you should be scared of all the officers behind me". They got quiet. Another one of their members started an argument with me and a prayer suddenly started, then they tried to make it seem like I was interrupting their event, but keep they were the ones talking the whole time. (I am going to buy a tape recorder).

Basically their event boiled down to talking about black people, obama, Trayvon Martin and that was it. Nothing about provisions in the bill that they had questions about or anything. So that's where the username comes from. I was called a white supremacist by a white person names Molly Shack. https://www.facebook.com/molly.shack?fref=ts.

Here is the link to my event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1389699171263464/.

I am for 100% transparency but I want to kick all their butts when it comes to this bill. Their blatant racism irritates my soul and I want to put the information out there. Also I am the VP of Central Ohio Carry. Please like the facebook page so we can get the message to all parts of Ohio. We have 5 chapters to reach every corner of Ohio. https://www.facebook.com/centralohiocarry

Thank you for taking the time to read and feel free to ask any questions! :mrgreen:
The reason I chose this username is because I organized a protest to crash the anti hb 203 supporters and they decided to call me and fellow attendees white supremacists. It's an inside joke with the people that attended that day. So no worries, I am not actually a white supremacist. :p

Here is my fb page so you can see that I am actually from Africa. If you want to send me a request, please send me a private message to tell me who you are.
https://www.facebook.com/princess.kuevor
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

As the late great Paul Harvey used to say: "And now you know.....the rest of the story. Gooooood day!" 8)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

And didn't he also say Wake up America ? Sounds like Princess is doing so..Welcome to OFCC..... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens