New member from NW

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

LowTrunkOzz

New member from NW

Post by LowTrunkOzz »

I liked what I was seeing so much I had to join! Anyhow, I just got my ccl, but I'm no newb to firearms...I carry a Sig C3 in an Alien Gear holster, and I absolutely love both. I'll be getting sheets of kydex soon so I can turn out my own mag carriers and maybe a holster or two. Enough about me, how about you?!

nate
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: New member from NW

Post by Javelin Man »

Welcome to our ranks! Where about in the great Northwest are you? The flatlands are an expansive area.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome to OFCC!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
LowTrunkOzz

Post by LowTrunkOzz »

Paulding County is where I call home! Thanx for the warm welcome...

nate
Tourist
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Tourist »

Welcome to the forum.
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

Welcome to the forums!
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oakley-wannabe

Post by Oakley-wannabe »

Welcome!
Never apologize for who you are.
Never give up.
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
Amrad37

Post by Amrad37 »

Welcome to the group.
People who matter are most aware that everyone else does too. - Malcolm S. Forbes
NRA Life Member
Amateur Radio N8PUU
LowTrunkOzz

Post by LowTrunkOzz »

Only a couple more posts and I won't have to be approved anymore....

Thanx for the warm welcome.

nate
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Welcome Nate!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Okay, I'm ashamed, but not too ashamed to admit this:
I've been living in Ohio for more than 23 years... and I just did a Google search because I had never, ever, to the best of my recollection, EVER heard of "Paulding County." And at first, Google wanted to agree with me, because all the results were for a county in the State of Georgia! :lol:

So you live on the cusp of Indiana. Cool, gun friendly folks over there. There's a guy near Rochester, Indiana, who may be quite the Smith & Wesson 'smith, though I've not had occasion to use his services. (Sand Burr Gun Ranch)

Welcome to the forum. If ya wanna talk hardware, we'll be over in the "Firearms & Gear" area of the site. I'm one of the funny guys who would much rather talk about fun, recreational shooting than all the hardcore "train for the deathmatch gun battle" scenario, but I'm just glad I'm amongst gun folks. :wink:
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Fenster

Post by Fenster »

From one newbie to another, welcome to the forums!
LowTrunkOzz

Post by LowTrunkOzz »

Sevens wrote:Okay, I'm ashamed, but not too ashamed to admit this:
I've been living in Ohio for more than 23 years... and I just did a Google search because I had never, ever, to the best of my recollection, EVER heard of "Paulding County." And at first, Google wanted to agree with me, because all the results were for a county in the State of Georgia! :lol:

So you live on the cusp of Indiana. Cool, gun friendly folks over there. There's a guy near Rochester, Indiana, who may be quite the Smith & Wesson 'smith, though I've not had occasion to use his services. (Sand Burr Gun Ranch)

Welcome to the forum. If ya wanna talk hardware, we'll be over in the "Firearms & Gear" area of the site. I'm one of the funny guys who would much rather talk about fun, recreational shooting than all the hardcore "train for the deathmatch gun battle" scenario, but I'm just glad I'm amongst gun folks. :wink:

Ha! You're like one of many, my friend! I usually just tell people I'm from near Toledo...I'm familiar with Rochester, but I've never heard of the Sand Burr Gun Ranch. I've been creeping around all of the sub forums, and do like the gear section, so I look forward to the banter! Take it easy.

nate