New lady here from Cuyahoga Falls

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lilskydiver20

Re: New lady here from Cuyahoga Falls

Post by lilskydiver20 »

BobK wrote:Glad you have decided to become an Armed Citizen. Welcome.

He doesn't need to take a concealed handgun licensing course since he is in the reserves. He could get his license now.

At minimum, he still needs to read the Ohio Atty General booklet so he familiarizes himself with deadly force laws in Ohio.
Yep, we know. We haven't decided whether he was gonna take the class or not (took the NRA class, so it's Basic Pistol +Ohio Laws) and I think he should take the class just because I learned sooooo much information. I guess he doesn't wanna take it though, so when I go to turn in my papers, he's gonna go turn his in with me. I'm still gonna try to get him into a class though (I'm thinking about taking a shotgun class).
BigV wrote:Welcome!!
Do you ever shoot at Pro Gun in Cuyahoga Falls?
Riverside Range on Front? Yep, that's my "home" range so to speak. I live not even 10 minutes from there, and I like the place.
lilskydiver20

Post by lilskydiver20 »

pirateguy191 wrote:Welcome and a Happy Birthday to you.
Thanks!
Jake wrote:There are a couple spots that may be useful to you...
Our Women's Issues section...http://ohioccwforums.org/viewforum.php?f=7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and another site called The Cornered Cat...http://www.corneredcat.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glad to have you aboard!
Thanks for that website. Looks like I place I will be spending a bit of time reading!

Everyone else - Thanks for the warm welcome!
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

Welcome!!

I strongly second the cornered cat website. Lots of good information, and lots of links to even more.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

WELCOME!
Gumby

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- Thomas Jefferson