Hello from North Ridgeville

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Sky Pilot

Re: Hello from North Ridgeville

Post by Sky Pilot »

Bullseye Firearms, Grafton:
440-926-4900
Good people to deal with!
They are also building an indoor range.
Last I asked them about it, they estimate its opening this fall. (Hopefully that scoundrel Murphy won't throw a wrench in their gears and delay it!)
Welcome from a fellow Tinker Tech OPOTA grad, 1986 or so!
Center Township Combat Pistol League
TARDIS driver, NRA Endowment!
"I bark at no man's bid. I will never come and go, and fetch and carry, at the whistle of the great man in the White House no matter who he is." -- David Crockett
jovasi

Post by jovasi »

Sky Pilot wrote:Bullseye Firearms, Grafton:
440-926-4900
Good people to deal with!
They are also building an indoor range.
Last I asked them about it, they estimate its opening this fall. (Hopefully that scoundrel Murphy won't throw a wrench in their gears and delay it!)
Welcome from a fellow Tinker Tech OPOTA grad, 1986 or so!
Thanks! I just gave them a call and they have a class open for April 9th. Looks like I may be giving them my business instead.
gmhiggins

Post by gmhiggins »

jovasi wrote:
gmhiggins wrote:More locals! Welcome. I live in Ridgeville's dirty, violent step brother, Elyria. I took my class out at Bullseye too, Dan is a fantastic instructor. Helps he's a supervisor of Grafton PD, and on top of that is very knowledgeable!
I was actually looking at KLA Firearms to take the course, but I'm having a difficult time getting them to call me back. Would you happen to have Bullseye information at hand? Thanks.
I wasn't even aware there was another place in Grafton, my apologies.
jovasi

Post by jovasi »

gmhiggins wrote:
jovasi wrote:
gmhiggins wrote:More locals! Welcome. I live in Ridgeville's dirty, violent step brother, Elyria. I took my class out at Bullseye too, Dan is a fantastic instructor. Helps he's a supervisor of Grafton PD, and on top of that is very knowledgeable!
I was actually looking at KLA Firearms to take the course, but I'm having a difficult time getting them to call me back. Would you happen to have Bullseye information at hand? Thanks.
I wasn't even aware there was another place in Grafton, my apologies.
No problem. I was actually finally able to reach KLA and signed up for the course this Sunday.
jovasi

Post by jovasi »

Well, I successfully completed the CCW course over the weekend and have an appointment on Saturday to submit my application at Lorain County Sheriff Dept. Here's to hoping that the turn around time is short :D .
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

...CONGRATS..... :)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens