hello everyone!

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MOA

hello everyone!

Post by MOA »

I just got my ccw at the end of February and was told about this site by the fellow who taught the class. If anyone is adjacent to Sandusky Co. I would suggest that they get their license done at the Sandusky Co. sheriff's department. I was literally done in 15 minutes.
I do not ever want to hurt anyone, only stop them from hurting me or my family.
As ccw holders, I believe that we have a responsibility to the other members of society. This responsibility that I refer to is that of being proficient with whatever weapon that we chose to carry. In other words, Practice, Practice, PRACTICE!!!!!!
pirateguy191

Re: hello everyone!

Post by pirateguy191 »

Kudos to Sandusky County and Welcome.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

Welcome!!
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Welcome!
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
Glenn

Post by Glenn »

Welcome to the forum, Always room for one more.. Enjoy

Glenn
Guns have only two enemies, rust & LIBERALS

U.S.Army Veteran, NRA Life, OFCC, Buckeye Firearms.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson
************NOBAMA ***************
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Welcome, MOA. Got a carry gun picked out?
Long time shooter, new shooter, or somewhere in between?
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Mindbender14

Post by Mindbender14 »

Welcome!
MOA

Post by MOA »

What a warm welcome! I carry a Ruger LCP on a daily basis and if I am going to be wearing a heavy coat, I will carry my wife's S&W 9mm Sigma. I have been shooting rifles for most of my life, shotguns and pistols for the last 6 or 7 years. I also have a Hi-point 9mm that I would put up against anything in 9mm for accuracy, and a Ruger mark 1 .22 pistol that is an absolute tack driver. My wife and I are considering teaching a ccw class, and possibly taking some more advanced classes our selves. I have taken apart and worked on just about every gun I have ever owned. You need to feel the trigger in my hi-point to apreciate a good polish job on plastic. ;)
I do not ever want to hurt anyone, only stop them from hurting me or my family.
As ccw holders, I believe that we have a responsibility to the other members of society. This responsibility that I refer to is that of being proficient with whatever weapon that we chose to carry. In other words, Practice, Practice, PRACTICE!!!!!!