NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself here

Ohioans For Concealed Carry seeks to be a welcoming and friendly community of gun owners. If you've just created your account or just became a member online please take a moment to introduce yourself here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Willi06

Hey everyone

Post by Willi06 »

Hey everyone
Been lurking around. Just decided to join in...Names Allen, but my friends call me Willi. Im in the Dayton Area ( Huber Heights )
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: NEW MEMBERS - Introduce yourself here

Post by Cruiser »

Welcome to our little group. Completing your Profile with some info like a general location etc. will help in future discussions.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
jabeatty

Re: Hey everyone

Post by jabeatty »

Willi06 wrote:Hey everyone
Been lurking around. Just decided to join in...Names Allen, but my friends call me Willi. Im in the Dayton Area ( Huber Heights )
Welcome, Willi. My name's Jim, but most folks just call me things that the TOS prohibits. ;)
--
Someone edited my signature and deleted my posts, and all I got was... this edited signature.
BobK

Post by BobK »

Sevens wrote:But specifically to bltdonahue with the Utah license, here's a quick recommendation: renew your Utah license .... If you already have a Utah, renew that license and don't let it lapse. It will serve you well when you venture outside of Ohio.
Not to mention that it only costs $10 to renew a Utah license. Who wouldn't renew at that price?
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
stavinski

Joined the forum

Post by stavinski »

So I joined finally :lol: where do find my member ID? I got a confirmation email but no info in it other than order number and confirming who I am.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Joined the forum

Post by djmac1964 »

stavinski wrote:So I joined finally :lol: where do find my member ID? I got a confirmation email but no info in it other than order number and confirming who I am.

Cheers and keep up the good work!
Welcome! I believe your member # will be on your card when you receive it in the mail, then your can update your profile to get the site supporter banner beside your screen name!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
stavinski

Post by stavinski »

Excellent. Maybe I'll see you guys at the Sharonville show this weekend...
Mindbender14

Post by Mindbender14 »

Welcome!
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

In light of the new forums layout redesign this historical introduce yourself here thread has been locked.

New to the forums? Go here: http://ohioccwforums.org/viewforum.php?f=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...and start a new thread to introduce yourself :-)
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.