Outlaw Tactical Arms Group-Buy

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OutlawTacticalArms

Outlaw Tactical Arms Group-Buy

Post by OutlawTacticalArms »

My name is Greg Puthoff, owner of Outlaw Tactical Arms. I am going to have a table at the Dayton, Ohio Hara Arena show this weekend.

I bought a nice lower from a new gun manufacturer, Rise Armament, in Broken Arrow, OK. They are making billet lowers for AR-15s. I bought one and will have it on display this weekend at the show. They contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in starting a group-buy with their new product , the “Striker” – you can view it on their website at http://www.risearmament.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. They are offering it to people in Ohio, or anyone else you want to share this information with, for $130.

If you want in on this offer and want me to reserve your spot in this group-buy give me a call, or come by my table, we can set up payment arrangements and I can reserve your spot. They let me know that we are the first store outside of Oklahoma to receive this offer and they can have them ready within a month.

If you are interested please contact me at: deleted per TOS - Jake