Custom Airbrushed Leather Holsters

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Airbrush Artist

Custom Airbrushed Leather Holsters

Post by Airbrush Artist »

BENGALS & BUCKEYES CUSTOM AIRBRUSHED LEATHER HOLSTERS available @https://www.facebook.com/smithandsonsfi ... 8321_n.jpg[/img]ImageImage
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Custom Airbrushed Leather Holsters

Post by Sevens »

Friendly advice: careful how you market items that may be infringing on copyright & trademarked logos and images. If you are lucky, "cease & desist" is the least you end up with if the owners don't care for uncompensated reproduction.

Making things for yourself, family and friends is unlikely to appear on anyone's radar. Marketing such items for sale -- not so much.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
wkdravenna

Post by wkdravenna »

??? All i see is a football helmet.

(Wink Wink)

That is fan art.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
hndaklr

Post by hndaklr »

That Orange and Black one is just a flag football team anyhow!
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

Using trademarked images without license or approval of the trademark holder is a criminal offense.

I strongly urge Airbrush Airtist to read and understand Federal laws, 18 USC 2320, the Lanham Act, and the Trademark Counterfeiting Act of 1984.

These are no small charges, with 5 years in prison and $250,000 fine per occurrance, plus ex parte seizure of all works, tools, equipment and supplies used for the counterfeiting of trademarks. The Trademark Act is just as onerous as anything the ATF has come up with.

The sports leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, etc) and the major universities (such as OSU) are ACTIVELY policing their brand identities and trademarks.

I am locking this post and urging all parties to understand trademark law before you attempt to use someone else's property for commercial gain.
"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.