IWB Hybrid Holsters from SOB Holsters

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

SOB HOLSTERS

IWB Hybrid Holsters from SOB Holsters

Post by SOB HOLSTERS »

Operating in Dayton Oh, SOB Holsters offers quality IWB Kydex and Leather Holsters at a great price with quick turnaround times. Check us out at Facebook.com/SOBHolsters, where we are currently dong a Holster GIVEAWAY! You can place orders or ask questions directly to Jason, at email address deleted per TOS. - Jake Thank You!! (website coming soon!)
2/327

Re: IWB Hybrid Holsters from SOB Holsters

Post by 2/327 »

I ordered one of these SOB holsters for my G23, it was perfect! Great guy, great price, qualiy product and he made mine really quick (even though I said there was no rush). Would NOT hesitate to buy from again!!!!
SOB HOLSTERS

Post by SOB HOLSTERS »

Thanks so much, I appreciate the compliments!
SOB HOLSTERS

Post by SOB HOLSTERS »

I have updated the ordering info in my "about " section on my sobholsters FB page. Check it out! If I don't have your handgun model replica, i am usually willing to use your payment to purchase it (popular models...). It will help my inventory grow, and you will be buying a nice holster! WIN-WIN. I will be hosting a website soon. I will update when we get there!! Thanks for looking. Shoot me a message on the Page with any questions. U can find all of my conntact info there.