helping 2A ppl save $ on utility bills..

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

noname

helping 2A ppl save $ on utility bills..

Post by noname »

Greetings ladies & gentlemen. I wanted to be sure to let my fellow pro 2A people know about this. I am an advocate for helping like minded people.

My wife and I have recently launched our own business in which we are partnered with such companies as Time Warner, Verizon, T Mobile, Flash, Dominion East Ohio Gas, Dish, Sprint, Direct TV, A.D.T., Home Inovation & Security, Local & Long Distance and High Speed Internet. We offer competitive rates on these services. You can KEEP your current carrier, that does NOT have to change, all that changes is who distributes you these services! This is the market of de-regulation, one of the few good things done by our government for its citizens. We are independent business owners that have partnered with THE largest and most successful company in this market of de-regulation. Endorced by Donald Trump, in business for 20 years, service in 4 continents and 23 countries, on the cover of Success Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.

Lets see if we can save you some money on your current utility bills/expenses. I will personally do whatever I can to help any pro 2A person, especially those here on OFCC. By the way, we will also be speaking to every local gun shop. PM me for further info, or visit our international website/storefront at http://www.jmucha.acndirect.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I believe my God is sovereign, but man still has been given free will/freedom of choice..therefore my faith in God does not contradict my choice to carry firearms for self defense & protection.

(JOSH)
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: helping 2A ppl save $ on utility bills..

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

So, you're a middleman? You take a price from a provider, mark it up, and sell it to the end-user?

How is that better?
MyWifeSaidYes
noname

Post by noname »

Clearly you dont understand. Please, read the post again. You also have the website to look for yourself. There is no middleman. There is no marking up. Not here to debate this, its a very simple thing. Not sure how you could even get what you apparently got from this post.
I believe my God is sovereign, but man still has been given free will/freedom of choice..therefore my faith in God does not contradict my choice to carry firearms for self defense & protection.

(JOSH)
BobK

Post by BobK »

Hey, MWSY, it is commercial for sale forum. He has the right to post an ad without people {inappropriate language} all over it.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
noname

Post by noname »

Bob, thanks. I wouldn't have posted it if there wasn't an acceptable place to post it. Just trying to offer some possible savings to an organization of ppl whom i respect,well for most of them anyways..

(JOSH)
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

That;s what I get for posting at 2 in the morning! :oops:

Carry on!
MyWifeSaidYes
noname

Post by noname »

Lol...no harm no foul.

(JOSH)