Smith Security Safes, Inc. Gun safes and vault doors

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Smith Security Safes

Smith Security Safes, Inc. Gun safes and vault doors

Post by Smith Security Safes »

Smith Security Safes has been in safe and vault doors business for 30 years and are made right in Tontogany, OH. We make any size of safes from pistol to 5’ models, 6’ models and vault doors. We can make you a safe to hold 16 guns up 124 guns. Have a couple of great deals going on now so give me a call for best prices or to come take a tour of the shop at {deleted per TOS-sabalo} ask for Dustin or visit our website at http://www.smithsecuritysafes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. Can ship anywhere to the lower 48 states for a fee. We will trade for guns for payment or we accept credit card, cash or check.
soontobedeity
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Smith Security Safes, Inc. Gun safes and vault doors

Post by soontobedeity »

My cousin has two safes from this company, and they're quite nice.
Smith Security Safes

Thank you very much for the complement on the safes. Also if any one would like to call me on my cell, just send me a pm.
Smith Security Safes

Come to lucas county rec center for the maumee valley gun collectors association show tomorrow from 8:30 to 3 and check out our safe on display.
BobK

Post by BobK »

Smith Security Safes wrote: or visit our website at http://www.smithsecuritysafes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
I don't like websites that simply start playing video immediately when you click onto them.

I am laying on the bed websurfing on my laptop. My wife is taking an afternoon nap right next to me. Suddenly, I am trying to get to the volume control to mute it so that I don't wake her up.

Once I got everything muted, at least I found your website interesting.
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
yoko

Post by yoko »

im interested in one of these!
" The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable"
- Sun Tzu
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

BobK wrote:
Smith Security Safes wrote: or visit our website at http://www.smithsecuritysafes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.
I don't like websites that simply start playing video immediately when you click onto them.

I am laying on the bed websurfing on my laptop. My wife is taking an afternoon nap right next to me. Suddenly, I am trying to get to the volume control to mute it so that I don't wake her up.

Once I got everything muted, at least I found your website interesting.
Sorry Bob I must reply to your post with the punchline from an OLD joke that's been recirculating around the internet lately:

"Why was your wife away from the kitchen at that time??" :lol:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Smith Security Safes

New website is up and running so be sure to check it out. Also if you are in the market for a gun safe or vault door shoot me a pm because we are backing up very fast. Thanks, Dustin