WTS:Springfield Micro Compact

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

cheshier2

WTS:Springfield Micro Compact

Post by cheshier2 »

I have a like new (8 rds fired) Springfield Armory 1911 Micro Compact. Night Sights 2 mags case paper work.
$1050 picked up with cash
CC+4%
disallowthis

Re: WTS:Springfield Micro Compact

Post by disallowthis »

Not to be Johnny Rulebook, but isn't there a forum specifically for dealers (Commercial Sales)? :?

I come here to view private party sales. I thought that was the point. If every dealer came here and did this, the FS/FT forums would be a total mess of dealer advertisements.

Mods, correct me if I am wrong...
charben
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by charben »

disallowthis wrote:Not to be Johnny Rulebook, but isn't there a forum specifically for dealers (Commercial Sales)? :?

I come here to view private party sales. I thought that was the point. If every dealer came here and did this, the FS/FT forums would be a total mess of dealer advertisements.

Mods, correct me if I am wrong...
The OP claims that this is one of his personal guns. The rest of his threads are being moved to the appropriate forum.
Chris

Crushing the First Amendment, one post at a time!

"If you walk out of your house carrying your gun (openly or otherwise) and you DO NOT fully understand the law, then you are NOT completely armed..."
soontobedeity
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by soontobedeity »

cheshier2 wrote:Cc 4%? Any one can take cc if you have a smart phone.
http://Www.square.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Will sign up up for free and send you
A free cc reader that plugs into your phone.
I use Square too - it's a pretty sweet app. Nice looking gun you've got there. I wish I had the cash to take it off of your hands. :cry: Good luck with your sale.
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

Phat shooter - I used to have one. Had some sweet trigger work done, etc. showed my Dad and he said "Hey I like this, I think I will keep it" .

Good Luck with the sale.
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean