Moving Target Stand and Gong Targets

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Worry Free

Moving Target Stand and Gong Targets

Post by Worry Free »

Please take a look: http://www.progotargets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Just launched this site to help out my son who does all the fabricating and welding. Northern Ohio - will ship anywhere in U.S.
Thank You.

MODS- I hope I did this right.
"Trust But Verify"
JamesC

Re: Moving Target Stand and Gong Targets

Post by JamesC »

They look fantastic, Once I square away a good range I will be contacting your son.
TSiWRX
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by TSiWRX »

Free plug and bump for Worry Free (who is an awesome guy and a great instructor, to-boot) -

I was fortunate to have experienced, first-hand, those awesome gongs at a recent class. The little 6-inch ones are the devil.
Those Deluxe Stands are suberb. Super-easy to set-up.

Durability of all of their steel is outstanding (the FBI Q that we timed-in and timed-out on must have taken 500 rounds during each session), and impacts sound great.

If I lived on enough land to have my own range, I'd get a whole bunch of these. :D
Allen - Shaker Heights, Ohio
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

TSiWRX wrote:Free plug and bump for Worry Free (who is an awesome guy and a great instructor, to-boot) -

I was fortunate to have experienced, first-hand, those awesome gongs at a recent class. The little 6-inch ones are the devil.
Those Deluxe Stands are suberb. Super-easy to set-up.

Durability of all of their steel is outstanding (the FBI Q that we timed-in and timed-out on must have taken 500 rounds during each session), and impacts sound great.

If I lived on enough land to have my own range, I'd get a whole bunch of these. :D
Allen, THANK YOU very much. :) :) :)
"Trust But Verify"
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

JamesC wrote:They look fantastic, Once I square away a good range I will be contacting your son.
Thank you James. We can work with you on larger orders if you are interested in outfitting the range with quality products. We see a lot of 2x4's nailed together, rusted and dangerous angle-iron, etc. It takes a few bucks to outfit a range but when people see the quality and safety built into what we do I think they will have spent their hard-earned bucks well.

Happy Thanksgiving.
"Trust But Verify"
JamesC

Post by JamesC »

Oh I meant once I find a good place to shoot! I will be buying some for personal use! Thanks all the same. I really do have to say I think they look fantastic and the prices are great also.
zxchris

Post by zxchris »

Nice looking products. Might have to buy another steel Target soon.
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

We will be getting a vendor table at the 2nd Amendment Conference in Dublin, Ohio on Feb 11th and 12th if anyone wishes to see the products first-hand. We will be able to take orders and if I have enough inventory you can save the shipping cost if I can hand-deliver.

Thanks for all the hits.

- Worry Free - aka: [personal contact info deleted--m380g]
"Trust But Verify"
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

[quote="Worry Free"]We will be getting a vendor table at the 2nd Amendment Conference in Dublin, Ohio on Feb 11th and 12th if anyone wishes to see the products first-hand. We will be able to take orders and if I have enough inventory you can save the shipping cost if I can hand-deliver.

Thanks for all the hits.

JUST CONFIRMING WE WILL BE AT THE 2A CONFERENCE. STOP BY OUR VENDOR TABLE> we would appreciate meeting and greeting our fellow posters.

Stay safe.
"Trust But Verify"
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

Will see you all in Dublin next weekend. We also just added an IDPA style target in three sizes.
"Trust But Verify"
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

Worry Free, do you ever make it to gunshows in the southwestern part of the state?

I'd like to get a few steel targets for a home range but I imagine shipping is kinda high.
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

If you go on our site and run a "dummy" order - the shipping cost will be figured for you. IOHO, it is not that bad if you consider the weight of AR500 Brinell steel and the robust nature of our stands and construction. Most of our competition is shipping at greater distances and their rates will be higher - we use FedEx or UPS - we can even use common carrier if the order is big enough to get the lowest shipping cost. We believe if you use our product and see how it will last, the cost to ship it is not as big a deal as some people think. (BTW - if the shipping actually comes out LOWER than the website calculates - we will REFUND you the difference - we cannot figure that up-front.)

We are getting "out there" slowly - and will work with some of the stores we know to get them some inventory at a lower price - obviously working as a wholesaler. Since our plant location is in Medina, Ohio - it is not too far for some to make a day trip and pick it up COD. If you wish to do that, just register on the site and send us a message in the "Contact Us" section. This weekend, we have someone who is going to be in the area from Indiana so they are stopping by to pick up their order. That CAN be arranged. (A.I.Root Candle Company is four blocks from our shop-also not a bad place to visit on a day trip - plus Medina square is quaint and there is an Army-Navy store on the corner/Camo anyone? - Medina Steak and Seafood highly recommended for eats)
"Trust But Verify"
Worry Free

Post by Worry Free »

Just an update - 1st = THANK YOU to those of you that have gone on our site and ordered some of our products. We have received some great comments from you and we are working hard to make this work.

We just added two simple target systems listed as "new" on our site. Solidly built for years of use.
An Ohio company strengthening our Ohio shooting community one target at a time.

http://www.progotargets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Trust But Verify"
Gaspode

Post by Gaspode »

I ordered a bunch of Targets for a buddies shop. John was great! Our order was done a month ahead of schedule, the targets looked amazing, as did the custom stand that he made for us to put up in the shop for display. These things are tough as hell, putting it through our torture test a 308 at about 40ft barely put a dent in this thing. You seriously cannot beat these targets on price and quality. That combined with Johns customer service? It makes keeping the shooting sports money here in Ohio easy.
Pride is all well and good. But a sausage is a sausage.

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo.
LSglock89

Post by LSglock89 »

With the PG44 Simple Plate Stand, can you put any of the 3 Shapes Stationary Gong Targets on them, do you need any extras to mount them?