WTS Refinishing services

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

tomfolery

WTS Refinishing services

Post by tomfolery »

I am offering my refinishing services to the fine members here at OFCCW. I can do blue, dura-coat, moly resin, or any of the other spray/bake finishes. I can also strip and re-stain wood parts (stocks). Plastic is also something I can do.

Shoot me a pm for prices/specs. I have references and photos of past refinish jobs (some OFCCW members and some not).
"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time"
3 Guy Supply, 01 FFL, NRA Certified firearms instructors. Ask me about CCW classes.
Firearm refinishing services available.
tomfolery

Re: WTS Refinishing services

Post by tomfolery »

I'm getting a TON of interest via pm. Keep the requests/jobs coming folks, I enjoy turning that eye sore into a pretty firearm again :D
3 Guy Supply, 01 FFL, NRA Certified firearms instructors. Ask me about CCW classes.
eazy7926

Post by eazy7926 »

Ill have to see if I can find before and after of that rust bucket I gave you.... Turned out great.
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

I have before and after pictures of all sorts of projects! I am currently dura-coating a S&W model 15 in pink/black!
Todd400

Post by Todd400 »

Pm sent :D
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Gaspode

Post by Gaspode »

tomfolery wrote:I have before and after pictures of all sorts of projects! I am currently dura-coating a S&W model 15 in pink/black!
Alright... I've done abit of research. I'm heading to the Westland gunshow this weekend, and I'm hoping to pick up an FEG hipower clone. I don't know if you've seen these, but they're usually pretty worn. But, I want a hipower without paying a gajillion dollars :D

I'd like some pics of a before and after on your bluing if you could. I'd also ask if your familiar with the assembly and action of the hipower. I'm not trying to be insulting and apologize if I'm coming off as such.
Pride is all well and good. But a sausage is a sausage.

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo.
Gaspode

Post by Gaspode »

Wow... That was supposed to be a pm... *facepalm*
Pride is all well and good. But a sausage is a sausage.

All humans are vermin in the eyes of Morbo.
Shaolin_dragon

Post by Shaolin_dragon »

Gaspode wrote:Wow... That was supposed to be a pm... *facepalm*
I didnt read nuffin! :lol:
I carry, because I care!
Slackdog

Post by Slackdog »

Thanks for the great job on the Mossberg 835 shotgun Tom. Looks brand new. I will be back for more.
"I'm tired of chasing my dreams... I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with them later!"
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

Gaspode wrote:
tomfolery wrote:I have before and after pictures of all sorts of projects! I am currently dura-coating a S&W model 15 in pink/black!
Alright... I've done abit of research. I'm heading to the Westland gunshow this weekend, and I'm hoping to pick up an FEG hipower clone. I don't know if you've seen these, but they're usually pretty worn. But, I want a hipower without paying a gajillion dollars :D

I'd like some pics of a before and after on your bluing if you could. I'd also ask if your familiar with the assembly and action of the hipower. I'm not trying to be insulting and apologize if I'm coming off as such.

I can send you 2 different hi-power projects I have undertaken, both have been re-done in moly resin and not blue. I am familiar with the operation/takedown/assembly of the hi-power platform.

Actually, if you "like" 3 Guy Supply on facebook (picture of a x39 round with red text) you can see more pictures, including the hi-powers.
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

Alright guys, I will be placing a duracoat/moly-resin order soon...get your PM's in to me discussing color specifics so we can streamline the refinishing process once started.
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

BUMP...currently working on 4 guns for OFCCW members. Any others?
Shaolin_dragon

Post by Shaolin_dragon »

can ya do a union jack paint job on the slide of my .40? :lol: :lol: Would be a great irony talking piece!! :D
I carry, because I care!
tomfolery

Post by tomfolery »

Shaolin_dragon wrote:can ya do a union jack paint job on the slide of my .40? :lol: :lol: Would be a great irony talking piece!! :D

I probably COULD... :D
Bigchessie

Post by Bigchessie »

Sent you a PM asking about some rust buckets. Maybe Dura-coatings also?
Thanks! BC
"I spent 8 days lost at Sea" and wish I was still there.

Yep I used to be a Vet, A Fireman, a Medic, A Father, a Husband, owned by Chesapeake Bay Retrievers. But the toughest of them all is..........being retired and starting over.