Carry Smart - The Educated Ohio Concealed Handgun Licensee

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ArmedWithKnowledge

Carry Smart - The Educated Ohio Concealed Handgun Licensee

Post by ArmedWithKnowledge »

Carry Smart – The Educated Ohio Concealed Handgun Licensee is an informational documentary that contains all the information you need to know to comply with Ohio gun laws.

Carry Smart is a Firearms Education Institute production that features an hour-and-a-half of Ohio gun law DOs and DON’Ts laid out by Columbus Ohio Attorney Derek DeBrosse. Other notable guests include Jeff Garvas from Ohioans for Concealed Carry and Linda Walker of Buckeye Firearms Association.

Ohio gun law is filled with so many nuances that any one innocent mistake could disqualify you from ever owning a firearm again, and could possibly land you in jail. Don’t take that risk.

Carry Smart answers these questions:

* How does the new Restaurant Carry law affect me?
* What does the law now say about carrying in my car?
* Can I even own a gun? What are the Federal disqualifiers? What are the State disqualifiers?
* How do I get a Concealed Handgun License?
* As a Licensee, where can I carry? Where am I forbidden to carry?
* When can I use lethal force for self-defense? What things do I need to be aware of before using lethal force?
* What is Castle Doctrine? How does it protect me?
* What should I do after a shooting? What should I never do?
* What is open carry? Am I allowed to do it?
* What type of ammo should I use? What type of ammo would not be wise to use.

Carry Smart
lays out exactly what you need to know regarding Ohio's often cumbersome firearms laws. Protect yourself and become "Armed With Knowledge".
Forget about the Blue Book. Carry Smart is a 78 min DVD complete with everything you need to know about Ohio gun law
pirateguy191

Re: Carry Smart - The Educated Ohio Concealed Handgun Licens

Post by pirateguy191 »

Interesting.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB