Kyle's Gunshop - Grand Opening Event

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pleasantguywhopacks
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Kyle's Gunshop - Grand Opening Event

Post by pleasantguywhopacks »

Brian D. wrote:It's a little quieter today if anyone else wants to stop by. No grillout today but I think there's some bottled water left over. :)

Couldn't resist the grand opening discount, a S&W Model 642 left with me from there this morning. 8)
HA! We fondled that gun yesterday! I think my wife liked the stock trigger in the LCP a bit better and that what made her decision.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOxXpNBdrVE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away!
Life Member NRA
scriz

Post by scriz »

Brian D. wrote:It's a little quieter today if anyone else wants to stop by. No grillout today but I think there's some bottled water left over. :)

Couldn't resist the grand opening discount, a S&W Model 642 left with me from there this morning. 8)
Thanks for stopping by, Brian! The place definitely wasn't as busy as it was yesterday. Good to finally meet you!
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Glad to see everything went well with the Grand Opening! Would have loved to make it down, but the gun show was in Berea this weekend, and duty called :wink: . Hope I didn't keep too many of the Cleveland followers from making it down! if I ever make it to the neighborhood I will defiantly stop by and say hello! best of luck!!!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Shop looks great, is like a small fortress. Hopefully the complainers get bored and move on to an actual deserving cause.
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

pleasantguywhopacks wrote:
Rhino wrote:Gotta get some sun on those legs!
You realize that red hair means white legs that do not tan at all. Never will. 20 years working in the sun has given me marginal tan on arms. :)
I was just joking. My legs aren't exactly bronze colored either.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

docpadds wrote:Shop looks great, is like a small fortress. Hopefully the complainers get bored and move on to an actual deserving cause.
What, was someone protesting or some such stupidity?
Who was complaining?
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
DOA33
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DOA33 »

Sevens wrote:
docpadds wrote:Shop looks great, is like a small fortress. Hopefully the complainers get bored and move on to an actual deserving cause.
What, was someone protesting or some such stupidity?
Who was complaining?
It's on the shop's facebook page. Look for the name Mary.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kyles-Gu ... 0547163512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Open Carry, shhh it's a dirty secret.
scriz

Post by scriz »

Like one of the patrons in there on saturday stated, "It'll blow over with the next controversy."
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Sevens wrote:What, was someone protesting or some such stupidity?
Apparently there are those that would rather see abandoned and boarded up properties than a legally operated, tax paying, community supporting business.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Swung by yesterday (first chance to get out there). Nice shop, good people working there, and a pretty darn good selection that covers most people's budgets - and then some if they want to ignore their budgets. I'll probably be stopping in more often as time allows.
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
khufford

Post by khufford »

Looking for help at some of the up-coming Columbus shows at Westland Mall. I'd like to find someone who lives in the area who can do the shows regularly. The guys who have been helping me in the past have proven to be unreliable and I've recently had to have guys drive in from Dayton or Cincinnati and it seems that all of my favors have dried up, so I need to find someone local. Let me know if you can work the show on Dec 31 - Jan 1 and we can go from there regarding future dates.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

khufford wrote:Looking for help at some of the up-coming Columbus shows at Westland Mall. I'd like to find someone who lives in the area who can do the shows regularly. The guys who have been helping me in the past have proven to be unreliable and I've recently had to have guys drive in from Dayton or Cincinnati and it seems that all of my favors have dried up, so I need to find someone local. Let me know if you can work the show on Dec 31 - Jan 1 and we can go from there regarding future dates.
Oops, just realized I posted this in the wrong thread... :oops:
Some random nobody...