Tan on Tan Kel tec PF9

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

HILLTOP

Tan on Tan Kel tec PF9

Post by HILLTOP »

Just ordered:

PF-9-T-T Description: KEL PF-9 9MM DAO PST 7RD TAN Manufacturer: Kel-Tec Model #: PF-9 Type: Semi-Automatic Pistol Finish: Tan Cerakote Slide And Frame Receiver: Tan Polymer with Equipment Rail Stock: Tan Polymer Sights: Rear Sight Adjustable for Windage Barrel Length: 3.1" Overall Length: 5.85" Weight: 12.7 oz Additional Features 1: Tan Ceracote Finish on Slide and Frame Sugg. Retail Price: $384.00 Caliber: 9MM Capacity: 7+1 Action: Double Action Only # of Mags: 1 with Finger Extension Base Plate.

300 tax included.
Steve
HILLTOPFIREARMS.COM
dan dan the XD40 man

Re: Tan on Tan Kel tec PF9

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

Did this come in yet?
Poop!
HILLTOP

Post by HILLTOP »

Yes, here and gone.... these things are hard to get new, and dont stick around long, I will PM you when more become available. I really like the Tan on Tan, looked cool.
Steve
HILLTOPFIREARMS.COM
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

HILLTOP wrote:Yes, here and gone.... these things are hard to get new, and dont stick around long, I will PM you when more become available. I really like the Tan on Tan, looked cool.
If you wind up with a green on green let me know. Thanks
Poop!