No feedback allowed for the Commercial Forums?

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: No feedback allowed for the Commercial Forums?

Post by NavyChief »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Hadnt considered it, but more than likely none. Were you hoping I would bring one down for an XD45? :wink:
1. My XD45C got traded for something else which in turn has been traded for yet something else - so I guess the short answer would be "No."
2. Actually it's always a challenge to come up with cool "door prizes" for the PitP. Seems to me a pretty darned cool prize would be a holster "made to order," instead of the usual "...and our next winner get's a {insert holster for something they've never had and never will have here}..."
dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Hey I was thinking about your reply some more. ... Just curious.
We'll think about it.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

NavyChief wrote: 2. Actually it's always a challenge to come up with cool "door prizes" for the PitP. Seems to me a pretty darned cool prize would be a holster "made to order," instead of the usual "...and our next winner get's a {insert holster for something they've never had and never will have here}..."
I'll get back to you on that.
Poop!
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote: I'll get back to you on that.
Fair 'nuff.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

I was thinking about your reply some more. While it may be true that the "business entity" may not benefit from the feedback system, what about the purchasers? Do they not deserve the same feedback that they would get from a transaction in any other of the other FOR SALE forums?
I suggest that you continue to use your holster thread for that, for now.

If and when we have Feedback in the Commercial Sales, you can adjust accordingly.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

NavyChief wrote:
Fair 'nuff.
Gift certificate! A holster gift certificate. That's what I was trying to say. I have no idea why I was having such a massive brain block on that phrase...
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

NavyChief wrote:
NavyChief wrote:
Fair 'nuff.
Gift certificate! A holster gift certificate. That's what I was trying to say. I have no idea why I was having such a massive brain block on that phrase...

I picked up what you were layin down.
Poop!
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:I picked up what you were layin down.
I kinda figured you did - but it was driving me nuts that I couldn't think of the right phrase. Duh.