Kyle's Gunshop is now hiring!!

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Re: Kyle's Gunshop is now hiring!!

Post by khufford »

Small change in plans, not doing Dalton this weekend, I have some crap I have to do for my day job. The other dates are still open though.
Some random nobody...
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

If you do Wilmington at the Roberts Center it's only about 15 minutes from my house. Let me know when you go there next and I might be able to help out. There wasn't a whole there this past weekend.
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
khufford

Post by khufford »

Circleville show is covered... Got some other bites but nothing confirmed yet...
Some random nobody...
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Rhino wrote:If you do Wilmington at the Roberts Center it's only about 15 minutes from my house. Let me know when you go there next and I might be able to help out. There wasn't a whole there this past weekend.
Is there another show at Robert's Center that ISN'T Ohio Gun Collectors?

I'd like to attend one of the OGCA shows, but I've seen their newsletter and they are REALLY strict about who gets in. It's not that a member has to bring you as a guest -- it's that you get one shot to attend as a guest, then NEVER again! :P

Can KHufford purchase a table at an OGCA show if he's not a member?
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Rhino
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Rhino »

Sevens wrote:Is there another show at Robert's Center that ISN'T Ohio Gun Collectors?
Yes. C&E Gun Shows has shows there but not that regularly. The next one is August 13/14.

http://www.cegunshows.com/ShowInformati ... fault.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.
-- Samuel Adams

Condensed Guide to Ohio Concealed Carry Laws
khufford

Post by khufford »

Sevens wrote:
Rhino wrote:If you do Wilmington at the Roberts Center it's only about 15 minutes from my house. Let me know when you go there next and I might be able to help out. There wasn't a whole there this past weekend.
Is there another show at Robert's Center that ISN'T Ohio Gun Collectors?

I'd like to attend one of the OGCA shows, but I've seen their newsletter and they are REALLY strict about who gets in. It's not that a member has to bring you as a guest -- it's that you get one shot to attend as a guest, then NEVER again! :P

Can KHufford purchase a table at an OGCA show if he's not a member?
I am a member, but haven't done any OGCA shows yet. Not sure how well modern guns will sell there, and since I've never set up there I am sure I would end up with a crappy spot.
Some random nobody...
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

I can help out at the Berea show Kyle. LMK.
Poop!
khufford

Post by khufford »

Ok guys, I have an opening for the weekend of June 4-5 at the Chillicothe gunshow. I need one person to help both on Saturday and Sunday if possible. I can split it up for 2 people if necessary but it'd be nice to not have to train two different individuals. I am still doing the upcoming shows in Dayton, Sharonville and Columbus, but I have all the help I need for those at this time.

So if you want to help in Chillicothe, let me know. Compensation details are in the first post on this thread and if you want some info on the show itself you can find it here:

http://ohiogunshows.net/Calender.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am also kicking around the idea of doing the Berea show on July 9-10, Pirateguy or DanDan have dibs on this one if either of them want to do it as both of them have helped me out before, but if you are interested, let me know.

Kyle
Some random nobody...
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

How is the Sharonville show going this weekend, Kyle? (Just a general question, somebody'd have to give me a pass before I'd be interested in showing up even though it's pretty close to the house. Until that facility is expanded, a $7-$8 entrance fee is just too high!)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
khufford

Post by khufford »

Brian D. wrote:How is the Sharonville show going this weekend, Kyle? (Just a general question, somebody'd have to give me a pass before I'd be interested in showing up even though it's pretty close to the house. Until that facility is expanded, a $7-$8 entrance fee is just too high!)
Not a lot of traffic yesterday, but lots of buyers... First nice day in a while, so not surprising really. Hoping some people come out today!
Some random nobody...
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

See, for me, a crappy or cold or rainy or dreary day would be MUCH better for a gun show. If the weather is beautiful, I'd rather be shooting, riding, or trying to get some long overdue outdoor yard/home work taken care of. A pretty day is, IMO, one of the worst days I could imagine to go to an indoor gun show.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
khufford

Post by khufford »

Got the Berea show in July covered now... Still looking for help in Chillicothe on June 4-5.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

So a buddy of mine from Columbus says he is going to help me in Chillicothe, but he is kinda flaky and has no showed me in the past, so if there is anyone who wants to be a backup just in case let me know, but hopefully he shows up...
Some random nobody...
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

khufford wrote:So a buddy of mine from Columbus says he is going to help me in Chillicothe, but he is kinda flaky and has no showed me in the past, so if there is anyone who wants to be a backup just in case let me know, but hopefully he shows up...
...I'll take the job for $40.00 a hour, a new car and gas allowance. If you can't, then forget it.... :) Good Luck though....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

If you do any at Roberts' Centre let me know - if my "day job" doesn't require my presence I'd be happy to help.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.