Coming soon - First Responder Discount on Firearms

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Coming soon - First Responder Discount on Firearms

Post by khufford »

Just signed a deal today which allows me to get Law Enforcement / Military / First Responder deals on items from the following manufacturers:

Glock
Kahr
Sigarms
Springfield
Bushmaster
Heckler & Koch
Ruger
Remington

Glock, Kahr, Sigarms, Springfield and Bushmaster are available to police officers, security officers, military personnel, federal agents, firemen, EMT, TSA agents, district attorneys & judges.

H&K is available to police officers, security officers, military personnel and federal agents only.

Ruger and Remington are available to police officers, security officers, and federal agents only.

I am working on getting my credit account set up with them now so I can do these on a large scale if the business is there, but for now I can do these on a one by one basis if there is anyone interested. Please PM me for info on pricing. If I place an order for less than $1500 I have to pay shipping charges, anything over that I get free shipping, so if you don't mind waiting until I place my weekly order I can do it a little bit lower than if you order from me later in the week when I have no other items coming in.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Re: Coming soon - First Responder Discount on Firearms

Post by khufford »

Retired law enforcement and military also qualify for these deals.

I can also do sales of Glock pistols on the GSSF (Glock Shooting Sports Foundation) discount program.
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

Here is the pricing on Glock pistols. These prices are the same for first responders and people participating in the GSSF purchase program... The prices are on page 2 of the following document:

http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pistol_P ... mation.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some random nobody...
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Most excellent. Now I just gotta come up with some money. To get the discount do individuals fax or email you their credentials?
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
khufford

Post by khufford »

Yes. Some of them also require a form to be filled out.
Some random nobody...
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Kyle, do you still have the info on that one I PMed you about a week ago? My co-worker checked Vance's and can do it but doesn't want to do the drive.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
khufford

Post by khufford »

JediSkipdogg wrote:Kyle, do you still have the info on that one I PMed you about a week ago? My co-worker checked Vance's and can do it but doesn't want to do the drive.
I will check...
Some random nobody...
Atilla

Post by Atilla »

Good luck on your sales, but the term "first responder" always bothers me. Family and neighbors are first responders. LE and FD/Medics should be next in line, but I have seen board-up contractors beat the FD to fires.
C'mon! We're all going to die, die standing up!
khufford

Post by khufford »

Atilla wrote:Good luck on your sales, but the term "first responder" always bothers me. Family and neighbors are first responders. LE and FD/Medics should be next in line, but I have seen board-up contractors beat the FD to fires.
Yeah, I couldn't think of another way to put it that would fit in the allotted subject space... I've gotten a lot of inquiries for this sort of stuff so I am excited that I am finally able to offer these deals to people without breaking the bank. I can still make a decent amount on these (although not as much as I do selling normal stuff at retail) at the discounted rate...
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

Got approved for my credit terms today through the new distributor, so I am ready to go on these if anyone needs anything.

Kyle
Some random nobody...
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

khufford wrote:Retired law enforcement and military also qualify for these deals.

I can also do sales of Glock pistols on the GSSF (Glock Shooting Sports Foundation) discount program.

Does you have to be retired military, or will military veteran work also?
khufford

Post by khufford »

FormerNavy wrote:
khufford wrote:Retired law enforcement and military also qualify for these deals.

I'm not sure but I will find out. It's the manufacturers who set the rules, and it varies from brand to brand.
Some random nobody...
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

khufford wrote:
FormerNavy wrote:

I'm not sure but I will find out. It's the manufacturers who set the rules, and it varies from brand to brand.

Any answer on this yet? Thanks!!
khufford

Post by khufford »

I will today, I need to call the distributor, they were closed Friday.
Some random nobody...
FormerNavy

Post by FormerNavy »

khufford wrote:I will today, I need to call the distributor, they were closed Friday.
I figured the long holiday may have delayed an answer - thanks for checking!