Colt Defender 9mm

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Colt Defender 9mm

Post by khufford »

My sales rep from one of my distributors just called me and said he has a Colt Defender 9mm. If anyone wants this thing let me know. I am tempted to grab it but it is a lot of cash to be tied up if I don't end up moving it quickly. I usually deal in stuff around the $500 range and lower. This puppy would go for about $839... It is the stainless version and is a sweet looking gun. He said he needs to move it today and I need to let him know in the next hour or so.

Kyle
Some random nobody...
Brian D.

Re: Colt Defender 9mm

Post by Brian D. »

As usual from Kyle, that sounds like a pretty good deal. Kinda wishing my cash flow wasn't at "low tide" for the next couple weeks.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Brian D. wrote:As usual from Kyle, that sounds like a pretty good deal. Kinda wishing my cash flow wasn't at "low tide" for the next couple weeks.
I hear ya.

Having a 1911 9mm would be pretty cool.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Jake wrote:
Brian D. wrote:As usual from Kyle, that sounds like a pretty good deal. Kinda wishing my cash flow wasn't at "low tide" for the next couple weeks.
I hear ya.

Having a 1911 9mm would be pretty cool.
JMB would put the curse on you, 1911s can really only come in one caliber!!!!!!!!!
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
William Bonney

Post by William Bonney »

I'd take one in .40 S&W if you ever get one. :oops:
I know, beware the curse
"You better stand tall when they're calling you out. Don't bend, don't break, baby don't back down." John BonJovi-It's my Life

"If you want to live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" Motley Crue-Primal Scream