WTS salsa

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ArcherAce

Re: WTS salsa

Post by ArcherAce »

Where's the mild?
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
buckeyered

Post by buckeyered »

on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is the hot?
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Emiliano Zapata
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

We will finally be making Mild this Wednesday the 22nd. Its been a long time coming but we had to file some FDA paperwork and then wait for an opening at the Cannery that we lease (we have to share with 28 other companies)

Out of our first production batch of 219 jars (original) we are almost sold out (only 16 left) and this Wed. we are making 180 Original and 180 Mild, then shortly after the first of the year we will make a similar run. From the great response we have had I expect the mild to sell really well.

I can't thank you guys at OFCC enough for the tremendous support and great reviews. It is really scary when you start a small business and put your product out there not knowing how it will do, but it is completely awesome to hear people talk about it and they like what you did. Its one thing that we think it is good but to hear other people say it is an incredible feeling.

I can't wait to get this mild out to you guys that have been waiting so patiently for it, and to thank you all again for supporting a small time business to get started.
You guys rock!!

All the best...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

buckeyered wrote:on a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is the hot?
From the feedback I have received combined with my own personal opinion I would call it a solid (7) but people with a higher tolerance (including our reviewer) call it a (6)
Here is the review http://salsareview.blogspot.com/2010/11 ... n-two.html

Thanks...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

Put this local guy down for two cans of mild, Bob.
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

ArcherAce wrote:Put this local guy down for two cans of mild, Bob.
Roger that!

Thanks...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
importluva85

Post by importluva85 »

Just placed my second order..... so good I ordered a 6 pack... I thought maybe I'd give a couple to people I know would enjoy it..... but I doubt they will make it that far...
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

importluva85 wrote:Just placed my second order..... so good I ordered a 6 pack... I thought maybe I'd give a couple to people I know would enjoy it..... but I doubt they will make it that far...
Got your order packed up will go out first thing tomorrow, thanks for your business!!

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Mild is here, After a full day in the kitchen we have 200 Mild available now. The "buy now" buttons are up on the website for four and six packs and a link to ebay for single jars.

As always delivery is free in the Toledo area. I don't have a button up for mixed packs but if anyone (Morne) wants 2 of each just buy a four pack of either and there's a comment section in the checkout you can tell me how you want them (2+2 or 3+1) whatever you want.

PM's are outbound to those who asked to be notified.

Website is http://gringovalley.com/products.aspx

Thank you for your patience...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

Ordered.

There's something very relaxing about buying salsa before 6am. :mrgreen:
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

..Ordered 4 mild.....Hope it's here before New Years.... 8)
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
buckeyered

Post by buckeyered »

I just tried to order 6 mild but PayPal only adds 4 to the checkout.
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

buckeyered wrote:I just tried to order 6 mild but PayPal only adds 4 to the checkout.

Thats weird it did that to me too, its those stupid dropdown buttons.

I can fix it give me a few minutes...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
buckeyered

Post by buckeyered »

I just placed my order, I added the notation for 4 mild and 2 original. Thanks
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

buckeyered wrote:I just placed my order, I added the notation for 4 mild and 2 original. Thanks
Thats funny I was still messin with the buttons when the order went through.

The new buttons look kind of crowded but I know they will work right, I was having problems with the multiple choice buttons.

Thank you for your order...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!