WTS salsa

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

yoko

Re: WTS salsa

Post by yoko »

Awesome and congrats!

And x2 on the andersons
" The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable"
- Sun Tzu
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

medmandan wrote:Just ordered some salsa tonight..cannot wait to try it!!!

oh, and BUMP for yet another successful OFCC SBO!
Got your order and will be delivering it today.

Thanks...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

:shock: WOW..I ordered this at approx 1240AM last night..as of 1030 this morning, it was waiting at my door!!!! That is amazing customer service, ESPECIALLY considering it is a Saturday!!!!!!

I could not wait for my parents to get in town for dinner to try..I cracked open a jar, and it is fantastic. Delicious, with an initial sweet strong Roma Tomato taste, transitioning very nicely into a complex spiciness from the mix of peppers. You have a customer for good sir! Expect another order tonight if my Dad steals my other jar to take home..otherwise, I am sure you will be shipping some to Kalamazoo for him once he tries it!

Bravo sir, to not only starting your own business, but having a phenomenal product with some amazing local service!!

A+++++ :D :mrgreen: :D
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Thank you for the kind words, we are starting to develop a good customer base here on OFCC.
I have to move and rebuild the website, but when I get it done it will be updated with the latest two awards we've won.

Thanks again and I look forward to delivering you some more

All the best...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

Is the mild back in stock?
Poop!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

dan dan the XD40 man wrote:Is the mild back in stock?
Not yet, I'm trying to but a batch together soon. Produce is tough to get in the winter.

Don't worry though I'm all over it.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

no, you can get produce very easily..however, to find the quality produce that obviously goes into your salsa I can imagine is near impossible!

I can unashamedly admit that I ate an entire jar last night..haha!
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

Just ordered another 4 pack of the fantastic original!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

medmandan wrote:Just ordered another 4 pack of the fantastic original!
Thanks Dan, I will get that to you today.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Flexmoney

Post by Flexmoney »

tbram88 wrote:Just wanted to bump this thread and get the word out that if anyone in the Columbus area wants some salsa and does not want to pay shipping, our salsa Original and Mild is available on campus at OSU. You can contact Sean on this forum for details.

All the best...Bob.
Contact info?
Kyle F.
USPSA Board of Directors - Area 5
yoko

Post by yoko »

Wow this stuff is amazing , he dropped it off to my work an hour ago.....and all of it is gone and everyone who had tried the salsa wants to order some

Well done and thank you!

I'll be ordering more soon
" The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable"
- Sun Tzu
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Great news, looking forward to bringing you some more.

Thanks again.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
dingode

Post by dingode »

Do you have an eta on the mild? how hot is the regular? Anything to compare it to?
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

dingode wrote:Do you have an eta on the mild? how hot is the regular? Anything to compare it to?
ETA on Mild is probably 2+ weeks, as for the original I would consider it a Medium. Probably 6.5 to 7 out of ten on heat scale, it is not labeled hot on purpose.

Hope that helps.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

Dingode-

The original is a bit spicy for the finish, but if you are someone who likes a spicy salsa it is great. It has a wonderful flavor that transitions wonderfully to a nice spicy finish!!