WTS salsa

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Flexmoney

Re: WTS salsa

Post by Flexmoney »

Got mine. Really good!
Kyle F.
USPSA Board of Directors - Area 5
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

I finally got around to placing another order. Everyone that tried it before, LOVED it. So I figured why not order a 6 pack. :mrgreen:
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Hey Freddie, your package is in the wind, you should get it by Fri.

Thank you for your support.

All the best...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Got it yesterday! Had to order 6 so I could send a jar to the girlfriend's family. Plus my parents liked it so much last time they asked me to order some for them! I have enough to take to some cookouts now, and I'm sure I'll find you some new customers.

By the way, excellent packaging Bob! Thanks again
medmandan

Post by medmandan »

ARGH..are you really sold out of both??? I was planning on ordering to take to work potluck Sunday night!!!!!!! :oops:
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Update,

Finally after many delays we have Original back in stock. We will have Mild available soon.

Now that I have my production issues resolved, we are now ready to start pursuing some retail stores. The website will be taking orders shortly if anyone does not want to wait PM me and I will take care of you.

Sorry for the delays but we are in a much better position to grow now.

All the best...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
sureshot88

Post by sureshot88 »

Any idea when more will be available? After reading all these reviews, I have to try some of this stuff...huge salsa fan.
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

sureshot88 wrote:Any idea when more will be available? After reading all these reviews, I have to try some of this stuff...huge salsa fan.
I have my Original 10 Pepper Salsa available now, you can buy it on my website or PM me.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
sureshot88

Post by sureshot88 »

Got my two jars of original today. After roughly 12 minutes of opening the first jar, it is now gone. Absolutely delicious salsa. Heat isn't overpowering and to me is more of a sweet heat. The kind you can eat all day while getting the warming sensation. Will be ordering more for sure.
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

sureshot88 wrote:Got my two jars of original today. After roughly 12 minutes of opening the first jar, it is now gone. Absolutely delicious salsa. Heat isn't overpowering and to me is more of a sweet heat. The kind you can eat all day while getting the warming sensation. Will be ordering more for sure.
I dont enjoy spicy stuff, but thats what happens here when I open a jar of mild. It disappears!
Poop!
rradenheimer

Post by rradenheimer »

Received my 4 jars of original yesterday. 2 jars already gone, it was a hit! I am going to have to make a bigger order next time to tame the horde :)
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

rradenheimer wrote:Received my 4 jars of original yesterday. 2 jars already gone, it was a hit! I am going to have to make a bigger order next time to tame the horde :)
Glad to hear it got there in time for the holiday, and that it was a hit. Don't worry there's more where that came from, I believe I got the website fixed now to accept orders.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Update:

We finally got a batch of Mild done and ready to ship, to anyone who was waiting for it thank you for your patience.

I will have the website updated shortly until then you can PM me.

Thank you for your support...Gringo Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

BEST NEWS...

EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Poop!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Just wanted to put the word out to anyone in the Toledo area, we are competing in the Toledo Farmers Market "Salsa Taste Off" on Aug. 25 in Downtown Toledo from 9:00 to 12:00 please come down and cast your vote for the best salsa in town.

You can sample salsa from many vendors and get some local produce while you are there.

All the best...Bob.

Buy Local.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!