WTS salsa

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: WTS salsa

Post by Morne »

Got mine yesterday. Immediately put it on some left over chicken - tasted good.

I'll concur with the reviewer's rating of "6" for the original (hot) recipe. Then again, I eat tons of hot stuff - so a "10" on my heat scale is something like Dave's Ghost Pepper Sauce (which kicked my posterior up one side and down the other).

Will update when the wife tries the mild.

To echo a previous comment, at first it does taste sweet. Sweet enough that someone on the Atkins diet imediately re-checks the label for sugars (have no fear, the carb count is low). But it warms as it goes. And the "freshness" thing is wonderful.

I like it and will get more.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

buckeyered wrote:Mine is still sitting in a postal sort facility in Chicago.

That's crazy I cant imagine why they took that route to get from Toledo to Cin. I have sent others to that area and they got there quickly.
On an ironic note your salsa has been to places I have never been able to travel to (I'm a little jealous) your salsa is more worldly than me.
hope it gets there soon, sorry for the inconvenience...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Sabalo,
Thanks for the great review, we are glad you like it. That has been our biggest battle in justifying our price being on the high end, all those fresh ingredients take a lot of time and work and cost double the price of canned. But like I state on the website "The only way to get fresh taste is to use fresh ingredients".
Thanks again for your kind words and all of the support we have received from OFCC>

All the best...Bob.
A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine. -Thomas Jefferson

Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel is just a freight train coming your way. -Metallica (No Leaf Clover)

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
buckeyered

Post by buckeyered »

Well my six jars ended their four state journey (nothing to do with Bob) and arrived today. We opened a jar of mild and a jar of the regular and both were absolutely delicious, but the wife can handle the heat of the regular better than myself so she is taking those jars and I am taking the mild. Great salsa and excellent packaging, after seeing my package went to Chicago I wasn't expecting all to be intact when they reached me but all arrived safe and sound.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Emiliano Zapata
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

We just got our second professional review check them out here http://www.thehotzoneonline.com/2011/01 ... -a-review/
And herehttp://www.thehotzoneonline.com/2011/01 ... -a-review/

I'm going to post them on the website tomorrow.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Congrats!
You've officially been promoted to the "Commercial Sales" forum.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dan dan the XD40 man

Post by dan dan the XD40 man »

I want single jar of regular, but am too lazy to read back through the pages to figure out how to order it. Any chance of bringing the links to the new page?

Ya, Im horrible. But hungry.
Poop!
buckeyered

Post by buckeyered »

I actually got to where I liked the heat of the regular and prefer it over the mild, the wife loves the regular but her oncologist told her not to eat anything spicy until her treatments are over so she is eating the mild and I am eating the regular.
"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Emiliano Zapata
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Here ya go Dan http://gringovalley.com/products.aspx
Munch away...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
dan dan the XD40 man

tbram88 wrote:Here ya go Dan http://gringovalley.com/products.aspx
Munch away...Bob.
payment sent. Thanks!
Poop!
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

Thanks for your purchase, It will ship out first thing tomorrow
PM inbound

Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
dan dan the XD40 man

Got my jar of mild today. Im dont think it will still be around come Monday. Great salsa!
Poop!
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Just placed in my order for 3 milds - can't wait to give this a try :mrgreen:
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
tbram88

Post by tbram88 »

jeep45238 wrote:Just placed in my order for 3 milds - can't wait to give this a try :mrgreen:
Thanks for the order Mike, going out today enjoy.

All the best...Bob.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!
jeep45238

Post by jeep45238 »

Got in my 4 yesterday. This stuff is the best salsa I've had, and I love my salsa.

I really, really hope you can get this in stock in a store located near Cincinnati - but I'm a convert to Gringo Valley!
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction