Firearm Related Web Hosting

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chyron

Firearm Related Web Hosting

Post by Chyron »

I am in the process of starting my own Web Hosting company and would like to start
by extending an offer to anyone here who is in need of hosting for anything firearms-related,
such selling firearms, ammo, or accessories; hosting a firearms-related blog; or pretty much
anything else.
To begin, I'm offering two different discounts, one for 10% off every month, or one for 20%
off your initial order. Hosting plans start at $5/mo, and I offer domain registration. Payment
is accepted through PayPal currently, and I am working on having direct credit card processing
running soon.
I am also willing to offer website design and setup (which I typically don't offer due to time
restrictions) to anyone from this forum for an additional price, or in trade for firearms and ammo.
The site is:
http://www.bamfhosting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The coupon codes are:
ohioccw - 10% off monthly
ohioccw2 - 20% off first order
discount - 10% off first order (this is the coupon code I normally provide)

If anybody has any questions or is interested in website design, you can PM me here or use the support form on the site to contact "Billing".
If anybody has any technical issues or errors when ordering, you can use the support form that is displayed on the site to contact "Support".
Chyron

Re: Firearm Related Web Hosting

Post by Chyron »

Starting on the 15th, the site will be offline. I will not longer be offering hosting as a business, but will still offer it to anybody here who is interested that PMs me. Still offering domain site design as well.
awalker19

Post by awalker19 »

Why did you stop?
"He who does not prevent a crime, when he can, encourages it"

"quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est"
"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Chyron

Post by Chyron »

It's too time consuming to keep up with a slowly budding business, a full time job, and parenthood, especially such a low-margin business. I may give it a try again at some point as a complete business but for now I'd just prefer to offer hosting alongside any web design jobs I perform.