Placing an order tomorrow...

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Placing an order tomorrow...

Post by khufford »

If anyone wants something special ordered, let me know. If I get it all on the same order I can get cheaper shipping and save you a little bit of cash. I need to know by noon on Monday if you want something.

Please only ask me to order something if you are 100% sure you want to get it, I only have a certain amount of cash I can put up. PM me for quotes...
Some random nobody...
khufford

Re: Placing an order tomorrow...

Post by khufford »

I will be at shows in Columbus on 9/18-9/19 and Akron on 9/25-9/26 and can handle the transfers there or I can do it locally in the Cincinnati area... Let me know...
Some random nobody...
William Bonney

Post by William Bonney »

Can you get a Remington 1911 R1 and if so what would the price be?

I'm in Akron. Maybe I can catch up with you at the show.
"You better stand tall when they're calling you out. Don't bend, don't break, baby don't back down." John BonJovi-It's my Life

"If you want to live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" Motley Crue-Primal Scream
khufford

Post by khufford »

William Bonney wrote:Can you get a Remington 1911 R1 and if so what would the price be?

I'm in Akron. Maybe I can catch up with you at the show.
I'm looking, haven't found one yet. Maybe by the time the Akron show comes along I will get lucky... :-)
Some random nobody...
khufford

Post by khufford »

Placing another big order Monday, Oct 18, if anyone needs something special ordered, let me know and I will get you a quote...
Some random nobody...
Morne
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Morne »

khufford wrote:Placing another big order Monday, Oct 18, if anyone needs something special ordered, let me know and I will get you a quote...
If you could re-check the availability if the items I PM'ed you on 9/27 about, that'd be super.
Thus spoke Zarathustra.

Footsoldier in the Conservative Insurrection of the GOP.

Remember, only you can prevent big government!
khufford

Post by khufford »

Morne wrote:
khufford wrote:Placing another big order Monday, Oct 18, if anyone needs something special ordered, let me know and I will get you a quote...
If you could re-check the availability if the items I PM'ed you on 9/27 about, that'd be super.
Sent you a PM, I can do the pistol, no go on the ammo for now, I will keep an eye out though. I'll be at the Berea show this coming weekend and Akron the week after.
Some random nobody...