September Specials - One added each day

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jeep45238

Re: September Specials - One added each day

Post by jeep45238 »

docpadds wrote:To start September we are going to have the Aimpoint Micro R-1, 4 MOA

Suitable for use on rifles, carbines, shotguns, and handguns, the Aimpoint Micro R-1 is ideal as a stand-alone sight, and because it weighs less than 4 ounces including the integrated Picatinny mount, it can easily be “piggybacked” on top of larger magnifying scopes optics.

1x (non-magnifying) parallax-free optic
Integral Weaver-style mount allows easy attachment to any rail
Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation from one battery
4 MOA dot
13 brightness settings for use in daylight and low-light conditions
Silver metallic finish
Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters)
Precision adjustments for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
Use as a stand alone sight or “piggybacked” on larger magnifying optics

We are offering this great optic for $415

We charge only $9.95 shipping for your entire order and do not charge extra fees for credit cards.

Aimpoint just announced a price increase in their products so this may be the last time we can offer these at anything like this price.
I wish I had the dough on hand to blow - this is an incredible optic, and a killer price. I'd love one for my 16" upper :evil:

docpadds wrote:Today is a reloading day with the Hornady Lock-N-Load AP

Hornady's Lock-N-Load AP is an automatic, five-station press with the most user-friendly and innovative patented quick tool change technology of all progressive presses. The system switches dies, powder measure, check dies, bullet seaters or crimp dies without having to change the whole die head. Change one dies or all with one quick twist. The Lock-N-Load AP comes complete with a full-size Lock-N-Load Powder Measure that will load anything from pistols up through most magnum rifle cartridges. The Lock-N-Load AP also includes a case activated powder drop, cartridge catcher and extra Lock-N-Load bushings.

At just $399 plus $9.95 shipping, this is a great press to get into reloading with!

Very fair price on this press folks, and it is an AWESOME unit. It's on par with a DIllon 650 for the doubters ;)
http://shootingfordollars.org Where Firearms and Finances meet.

You can't truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.
-Important distinction
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

For the hunters out there we have the Walker Bone Collector Amped 360 Muffs

Bone Collector Amped 360 Muffs offer two channel digital circuitry providing you with unsurpassed sound quality, speech clarity, hearing protection, and sound enhancement. Can amplify surronding sounds up to 9x.

Features:

- Electronic
- NRR 24dB rated
- 4 Microphones for 360 degree hearing
- Adjustable tuning

Currently on sale for $112.99 this lightweight protection is perfect for fully hearing the world around you while protecting yourself.
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

We have a handful of these that need to move, they are the Crimson Trace 1911 Government/Commander Front Activation in Carbon Fiber pattern

The LG-401 P4 Pro Custom Carbon Fiber pattern LaserGrips are a beautiful addition to our line-up for the 1911 Government and Commander sizes, and feature a stylish carbon fiber pattern, as well as all of the latest features available on our LG-401 standard LaserGrips. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included).

Specifications:

- Activation Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material Hard Polymer w/ Carbon Fiber Pattern, Rubber Front Activation Switch
- User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch Yes
- Beam Intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life

- Fits most 1911 models with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.

We have just a couple of these for sale at $245
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

carmen fovozzo wrote:
docpadds wrote:Running late today!

Today it is the turn of the Browning Midas Hearing Protector

These are excellent protection for your ears, with a NRR of 33dB, .5 second reaction time and 100+ hours from a pair of AA batteries. At just $59.99 they are a bargain.
...Please tell me so I CAN BUY A PAIR FROM YOU that these are not made in China.....
....I got mine today and I can tell you that they are not made in China. Taiwan is where they are made. :roll: There pretty nice muffs, now to try them out at the range.....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Today we have a scope for all of you who will be shooting with a muzzle loader come hunting season.

The Nikon Omega Muzzleloader Scope 1.65-5x36 Matte BDC 250

A super-bright, 7.2mm exit pupil, lower power range and specifically calibrated BDC 250 reticle give muzzleloaders a chance for success until the last light of day.

Specifications:

- Magnification: 1.65-5x
- Objective Diameter: 36mm
- Exit Pupil: 7.2mm
- Field of View: 15.1-45.3 ft @ 100 yds
- Tube Diamter: 1 in
- Eye Relief: 5mm
- Objective Outside Diameter: 45mm
- Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 42mm
- Weight: 13.58 oz
- Overall Length: 11.14 in
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
- Max Internal Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 100 yds
- Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
- Light Transmission: 92%
- Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps

This is normally over $200, however i have a couple of these available i will sell for $189 while supplies last. So even with 9.95 shipping thats still under $200!
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

We missed a day so here are Two specials!

The first is the GAMMA Master Chrony w/Printer for only $179.99

Measures the speed of bullets and other projectiles from 30 to 7000 feet per second. Mounts on any tripod or it can be placed on a table. Runs on one 9 volt battery (not included) for 48 hours of continuous use. Includes the Ballistic Chrony Printer and features a 500 shot memory divided into 50 numbered strings of 2 to 10 shots each. Measures and stores shot velocities and time-elapsed between shots, and a timer mode measures up to 1800 rounds/per minute.

This is a great package to get going measuring those velocities!

--

Second item is theBushnell 8MP Trophy Cam BC RTAP Night Vision

We have a handful of these we will sell for $199

The small wonder, on steroids. Along with efficiency of space, an astounding one-year battery life and a one-second trigger speed, the 2010 Trophy Cams are juiced up to a whole new level of performance. All models have been upgraded from 24 to 32 night-vision LEDs for improved image quality after dark. Heightened resolution is now a selectable 3, 5 or 8 megapixels. And still featuring a PIR sensor coverage area 3x larger than any camera we’ve built before, Trophy Cams are now compatible with up to a 16GB SD card for unmatched image capacity. Select up to three rapid-fire images per trigger, or a 1 second to 60 minute delay. Video mode records a programmable 1 to 60 seconds of footage with enhanced resolution.

--

Remember, your entire order ships for only $9.95.
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Today we have the Crimson Trace Ruger LCP Polymer Laserguard Overmold

The LG-431 Lasergrips are set to be an essential tool for Ruger LCP owners as they become proficient with this tiny polymer pistol. The instinctive front-activation button means shooters grab the gun with their normal shooting grip and the laser will be instantly projected wherever the gun is aimed. This "instinctive activation" provides immediate feedback and and gives shooters confidence their shots will hit their target. (Grips/Laser only, gun not included).

I have a handful of these we will sell for $159 for this special.
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Need a great way to carry your stuff? The BlackHawk Products Group 3 Day Assault Back Pack at just $92.99 is the perfect way!

This pack is a mid-sized frameless back pack with a ventilating back panel and silent zipper pulls. It has a detachable sternum strap and padded removable waist belt. The inside has a pouch to fit an optional 100 oz. HydraStorm hydration system. The pack has a main compartment, smaller cargo pouch and cargo pocket. This 3-day pack also includes sleeping bag straps.

- Padded shoulder straps with D-rings for equipment attachment
- Detachable, elasticized sternum strap with silent release buckle
- Compartments are closed by YKK zipper and sliders with silent pulls
- HydraStorm Hydration system compatible
- Made of 1000 denier nylon
- Dual side detachable padded waist belt
- Drag/carry handle
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

We have today a couple of theBurris Fastfire II Sights we are selling out for $179

FastFire II, No Mount Description
The FastFire dramatically increases speed and accuracy. It simplifies the act of aiming, eliminating the need to focus on and align the front sight, rear sight and target. With the FastFire, the aiming red dot and target are always in focus and properly aligned for the ultimate in accuracy.