Some rare ammo available...

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

khufford

Some rare ammo available...

Post by khufford »

I just got a hold of some Federal Hydra Shok .38 Special 147gr +P+ (P38HS2G) and Federal Hi-Shok 9mm 115gr +P+ (BP9LE) in 50 round boxes. I also have some Speer Gold Dot 9mm 115gr +P+ as well. I only have one case of each but I can get more if it sells well.

I also have some Hornady Critical Defense .380 (ooh, ahh...) which is especially hard to come by. All of this stuff should be listed on my website by tomorrow morning sometime, maybe even tonight if I can get some decent pictures taken, but unfortunately I don't have a professional setup when it comes to taking pictures so I need some help from mother nature to get good enough light to not have to use a flash.

Check out my website for more info, and as always, enter the promo code OFCC5 for 5% off your order!

Kyle
Some random nobody...
jdmsds

Re: Some rare ammo available...

Post by jdmsds »

Ohhhhh i've been on the hunt for some Critical Defense in .380.....
khufford

Post by khufford »

jdmsds wrote:Ohhhhh i've been on the hunt for some Critical Defense in .380.....
It's up on the website now, and pretty competitively priced, especially when you factor in the 5% off... :-)
Some random nobody...
BobK

Post by BobK »

khufford wrote:, and as always, enter the promo code OFCC5 for 5% off your order!
How come the OFCC75 code for 75% off our order doesn't work? :mrgreen: :lol:
I am a: NRA Life Member, Texas State Rifle Association Life Member, Texas Firearms Coalition Gold member, OFCC Patron Member, former JFPO member (pre-SAF).

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ
More Obamination. Idiots. Can't we find an electable (R) for 2016?
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

You should accept that promo code from BobK and then send him a box of Critical Defense with only 7 rounds in it! (75% off!) :P
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!