Handgun Specials

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

docpadds

Handgun Specials

Post by docpadds »

The top 4 picks this month are:

The CZ P-07 Duty, 3.8" Barrel Polymer 9MM pistol. 16 Round capacity, comes with 2 magazines. All for $459

The Taurus 709 Slim. This small 9MM pistol has a 3" barrel, 7 round capacity and a stainless steel slide. This pistol is very easy to conceal and fun to shoot at just $359. (Same pistol available without the Stainless Steel Slide for $349)

The Micro Desert Eagle. This diminutive pistol comes in 380ACP with a 6 round capacity and double action trigger. For just $389 its tough to beat.

TheWalther PPK, a classic 380 thats been copied many times. 6 Round capacity with an all Stainless Steel frame and Slide. Own the classic for $499

As always, we accept Cash/Check/MO/Credit Cards/Gunpal and never charge a premium for your payment method. All firearms ship to your FFL for only $9.95.

For all of our specials check out the selection here.
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
khufford

Re: Handgun Specials

Post by khufford »

That's a really good price on the Micro Eagle... I was considering one of those when I got my Sig, never saw them that cheap.
Some random nobody...