This months Pick of the AR-15 litter

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

docpadds

This months Pick of the AR-15 litter

Post by docpadds »

This month we have a mixed bag of firearm specials available:

As always we have some of the lowest prices you will find on Stag Arms AR-15 models. Available in regular right or dedicated left handed models, these are the perfect entry to AR shooting.

ImageRight hand M2 Model

ImageLeft Hand M2 Model

Prefer to go with Smith and Wesson? We have the M&P-15ORC on sale for $879

Maybe you are a dedicated Colt fan, and the only one you want is the LE6920. This M4 Carbine comes with A3 style sights and a 4 position stock for only $1209, thousands of these rifles travel the beat every day with law enforcement.

If you are a serious shooter and looking for that next Match Target rifle, the Colt Match Target HBAR at $1099 is a serious contender.
With a heavy 20" barrel, this is a serious match rifle.

As always, we accept Cash/Check/MO/Credit Cards/Gunpal and never charge a premium for your payment method. All firearms ship to your FFL for only $9.95 or can be ordered through the Grove city warehouse.

For all of our specials check out the selection here.
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
William Bonney

Re: This months Pick of the AR-15 litter

Post by William Bonney »

What is the price for the Stag?
"You better stand tall when they're calling you out. Don't bend, don't break, baby don't back down." John BonJovi-It's my Life

"If you want to live life on your own terms, you gotta be willing to crash and burn" Motley Crue-Primal Scream
docpadds

Re: This months Pick of the AR-15 litter

Post by docpadds »

The M2 model is $799 in either left or right hand model. The whole range is HERE
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;